Blog Articles/Freebies

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Blog Articles/Freebies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WisdomOfProse
    @wisdomofprose

Hello Emberlings!

I am working on a blog and would love to have suggestions for articles. My first article is about what happens when people lose imagination.

I would also love suggestions as to freebies. I was thinking of giving a 20ish page writing/drawing prompt downloadable. Each page would give a vivid word (such as passion, effervescence, or linger) and give ideas for how to adapt that for essayists, poets, writers, scriptwriters, artists, etc. Any other ideas for freebies or vivid words that could work?

Thank you!

https://delightfullyimagin.wixsite.com/shirarodriguez

Katherine Baker
      @kb-writer

Hello @wisdomofprose!

Your ideas sound awesome! That would be super fun.

What’s your blog about? I’m guessing it focuses on writing? If so, I think adding any articles one writing would be really good. I once read that writing about writing improves your writing (if that makes any sense) so it may be useful for you too. Maybe do an article about what makes some characters unforgettable (using examples from common books/movies/etc.), or maybe book reviews (for fun books or helpful writing books). I don’t know if that fits with your blog or not.

The word prompts would be great! Hmm… what about “illustrious”, “embers” (wonder what made me think of that?), “shatter”, “withstanding”, “mired”, “mystified”… is that what you’re looking for?

Hope this helps! Sounds great (I need to go to your blog!)

Always remember you're unique...
      ...Just like everyone else

WisdomOfProse
      @wisdomofprose

@kb-writer
        Forgive me, Katherine! I meant to reply earlier but didn’t get the time!

Thank you so very much for the suggestions! I would like my blog to mostly focus on analyzing literature and writing, so those ideas are perfect!

And yes, words like that are just what I was looking for.

As it is, my blog is still a WIP. Incidently, I started the blog for the very reason you mentioned!

Thanks again!

https://delightfullyimagin.wixsite.com/shirarodriguez

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest