fb

Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@princess-foo

Your heart being shattered upon his pen. Mine was too.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@nuetrobolt, I remember reading the Wingfeather Saga a long time ago.

If you don’t mind, I have to ask you if you have a certain type of dragon specie for Vip, or do you just plainly call him a dragon?

And by the way, tell Vip that I have some dragons in my story from the stars! There are many kinds, and some like playing around with other little dragons! But don’t let them do mischievous things together, because some of these dragons can be rather crazy.

Random Stranger: "What do you want to do when you grow up?"
    Me: "Write every inch of your future."

Victoria Marentette
    @inspirewrite

I enjoy LOTR and Narnia as well. Plus, isn’t 100 cupboards wonderful! You are a great fantasy enjoyer!  Tell Vip I say hi!

The World: a real place where real people do real things and experience real consequences - or at least t

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

Hey, @inspirewrite, do you know who I am? I know who you are!

Vip also says hi. Yes, 100 cupboards is wonderful. Did you finish it?

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@andrew, cool! Vip likes to say that he is just a pygmy version of the Deep Night Fear Striking dragons, but I looked it up in The Dragon Book, and he is actually a Pygmy Spark Spitter. He really exaggerates a lot, because the former dragon is hardly like Spark Spitters, and there has never been discovered a pygmy form of it, while there is a known pygmy form of the Spark Spitters.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@nuetrobolt

I need to make some little pet minion for myself. Perhaps I should have this little crimson griffin who’s golden eyes glitter… Yes, I should.

Now this little griffin shall be called Delago!

And now since Delago claims his spot in existence, he wishes to meet with Vip in the Sea of Lava where a black stones stands, known as the Black Spot!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@andrew, Vip is already on his way to the well known (to mythical creatures) black spot to meet Delago. The house is rather quiet for a change.

Victoria Marentette
    @inspirewrite

Yes, I do. Good to hear from you again! 🙂 Yes, I did finish it and it was very good.

Love that whole series!

The World: a real place where real people do real things and experience real consequences - or at least t

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@nuetrobolt

Delago is getting pretty excited about the Black Spot, and he wants to know if you got any other mythical creatures to join in with the special occasion. He says they are to play little games, talk, and eat ice cream (Delago just loves ice cream, he once ate all the ice cream out of an ice cream shop) but his favorite ice cream flavor is strawberry.

Then Delago wants to draw pictures in the black dirt of the Black Spot, his gaze wandering off into the Sea if Lava.

Now Delago wants to know what you plan to bring and do. He’s always been eager to know anything… but just don’t allow him to get to deep into your business which is none of his business.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@nuetrobolt

I forgot to ask this, but could you please describe Vip for me?

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@inspirewrite, it is very good!

@andrew
    , Vip has invited his friends Bloop (a flubugez) and Pethyun (a Pegasus). Vip is small, blue, and energetic.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@nuetrobolt, hi again!

Delago (and Aspen, with a couple of his mysterious friends) want to know what a flubugez is. And Delago does like Pethyun the Pegasus, although he does not know exactly how he looks. Could you please give me a brief description of these two marvelous creatures?

(Delago has received your message of how Vip likes spicy ice cream, and there is dozens of every kind of ice cream at Mythelox Island!)

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@andrew

flubugezes are furry six legged creatures. They hope to come to the party. The Pegasus is green.

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@nuetrobolt

I must now finish the Wingfeather Saga. I’ve read the first book and been wanting to read the other for a long time, but haven’t gotten around to it…. but now I shall. Because it sounds epic and heartbreaking and beautiful and bold. 😉

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@nuetrobolt

The party is always ready, so Delago suggests if you want to come, he’s always got this special time portal ready.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest