Beta Readers For Short Story

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Beta Readers For Short Story

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    WisdomOfProse
    @wisdomofprose

@ashira @wisdomofprose @rochellaine @scarletimmortalized @eden-anderson @libby @seekjustice @selah-chelyah @samantha-pen

Hello Everyone!

I need Beta Readers for my latest short story. I would appreciate any comments and critique (from story structure and character development to dialogue to grammar!) so much! Please invite others if you can! I’d love to know your thoughts on it! πŸ™‚

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N96NL_5tHczSMrpnQ0omXXdDPzHgQcDB_VC7pikZAWk/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you and Blessings!

"β€˜What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. LEWIS

Holly Anne
      @holly-anne

Sure, I’d love to πŸ™‚

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (Inception)
        Composer, Writer, Sarcastic πŸ˜‰

Selah
        @selah-chelyah

@wisdomofprose

Thanks for tagging me! I would love to read it, and will do so as I can…I have another one to finish before I can do a ton just yet. πŸ˜€

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
        ~ Created to create ~

Eden Anderson
        @eden-anderson

Thanks for tagging me! I’ll take a look. πŸ™‚

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

WisdomOfProse
        @wisdomofprose

Forgive me for the late reply, I’ve been fairly busy this week!

@holly-anne

Thank you so much for taking the time! Your comments were so helpful and encouraged me so much. I hope you enjoyed reading it! πŸ™‚

Please count on me for any Beta reading projects!

Blessings!

@selah-chelyah

Thank you so much for the kind comments! I really appreciate your taking time out for this! BTW, so glad you liked the title! Titles are one of my favorite parts. πŸ˜‰

@eden-anderson

Thank you! πŸ™‚ I hope you enjoy reading it!

<iframe class=”ginger-extension-definitionpopup” style=”left: 186px; top: -102px; z-index: 100001; display: none;” src=”chrome-extension://kdfieneakcjfaiglcfcgkidlkmlijjnh/content/popups/definitionPopup/index.html?title=rather&description=more%20readily%20or%20willingly”></iframe>

Eden Anderson
          @eden-anderson

@wisdomofprose I’m sure I will! 😊

Holly Anne
          @holly-anne

@wisdomofprose

My pleasure πŸ™‚ I really, really enjoyed reading it!!!

Aww thanks πŸ™‚ I will definately take you up on that sometime…if I ever finish a book lol!!!

I’d love to read/critique any more that you have… πŸ™‚

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (Inception)
            Composer, Writer, Sarcastic πŸ˜‰

WisdomOfProse
            @wisdomofprose

@ashira @wisdomofprose @rochellaine @scarletimmortalized @eden-anderson @libby @seekjustice @selah-chelyah @samantha-pen @holly-anne @jenwriter17 (if you’ve already subscribed, don’t worry I’m just tagging you so you can be added to the thread πŸ™‚ )

Hey everyone!

I’ve started a newsletter (which launches in a week) where I’ll post updates, quotes, reading recommendations, prompts, and freebies (This month I’ll include a downloadable desktop and mobile wallpaper with a quote)! And I would love to have you all as subscribers! Please invite others if you can!

https://mailchi.mp/41ced0d46680/dinewsletter

Thank you all and may God richly bless you all and keep your imaginations ablaze! Keep safe!

Eden Anderson
              @eden-anderson

@wisdomofprose OHMYGOODNESS. I just realized that I told you I’d read your story and then NEVER did. That was like eight months ago! 😟 I am so sorry!

WisdomOfProse
              @wisdomofprose

@eden-anderson
                No worries! You’re fine! πŸ™‚ I completely understand that life can get really busy. Or you simply forget (both of which have happened to me). πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest