fb

Ask the Reader: Books That Fulfill These

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Ask the Reader: Books That Fulfill These

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Roche
    @writercatherine

So, I’ve been reading the Ask the Reader booklet from Story Embers, and often as I go through genres I read a lot of, I recall book series that fulfill what these readers want more of beautifully and are incredibly well-written. I was wondering if any of you also have these, and please share them if you do!

• Young Adult, Science Fiction, and Suspense: Restoration (series) by Terri Blackstock (This is a Christian series that I think is some of the best Christian Fiction ever written)
    • Romance and Fantasy: Four Kingdoms (series) by Melanie Cellier (This one is also by a Christian author and a series that I really love)
    • Historical Fiction: Fingal’s Quest by Madeleine A. Polland (Christian, specifically Catholic, fiction that I actually read for school, but still really loved)
    • Children’s and Adventure: The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine (She’s not Christian, but still an amazing writer)
    • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Catherine Roche. Reason: Formatting

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam - For the greater glory of God
    Catholic, student, bookdragon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.