Artistic Challenge!

Forums Art Art Discussions Artistic Challenge!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

(I think this is the right place to put this XD)

So! It’s basically just a “here, draw this” XD but I have a reason for putting it here as opposed to on the character art exchange or elsewhere.

Here ’tis! I would like anyone who would like to to draw the girl I’m about to describe. I have a very clear image of her in my head (as opposed to some of my characters who I don’t really know much about their looks), so this is also a challenge for me to see how well I can describe her πŸ™‚

(This may flop, and that’s fine XD)

_____

She’s about 15 or 16, 5’4″, and around 120 lbs. She’s from modern time; wears a t-shirt and shorts most of the time. Her hair comes to about the top of her shoulder-blades, and it’s a light brownish/goldish color. Golden brown, I guess it would be. Hazel eyes, but more green than brown. Her nose could probably be classified as aquiline, but it’s not as “intense” as some I’ve seen. Her top two front teeth overlap some, and are a little crooked. She wears contacts, and dimples when she smiles. Her eyebrows are a little messy/thick/whatever. Her hair parts along the right side of her nose (it bugs her because it’s only slightly off center, and not far enough off to look right). She has long eyelashes, that she’s proud of, and she has baby hairs growing in along her crown that are like wispy side bangs.

_____

So there’s that! πŸ˜€ Have fun!

(Oh yeah and you’d post the drawings here when you’re done πŸ˜› )

"Reck not."
    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

Tagging a few artists! (I think all y’all are artists lol…)

@the-inkspiller
    @the-fledgling-artist @evelyn @dekreel @h-jones @naiya-dyani @arindown @loki @claire-h

And please, don’t feel like you have to do it! I totally understand not wanting to or not having time or whatever else πŸ™‚

(Oh yes, and the girl has olive skin, and tan lines from her flip-flops)

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Livi Ryddle.

"Reck not."
    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Arindown
    @arindown

@anne_the_noob14

This looks cool. I probably won’t try it, because I just work in pencil mostly. I’m also wondering what exactly an aquiline nose looks like. I’ve heard it described, but I’ve never really “seen” one (I’m sure I have, I just didn’t notice) so I don’t have an image in my head.

Btw, I did a drawing of Gwen, I just haven’t scanned it in yet. I’m not sure if you’ll like it, didn’t turn outΒ exactly like I envisioned…

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

Eitan
      @eitan

@anne_the_noob14

Sounds cool. I might try, but I work with pencils. I love to draw faces πŸ˜‰

You don't need to see the wind itself in order to hear the rustling leaves.

Loki
        @loki

@anne_the_noob14

Ooo, I could draw her no problem!

But in typical Loki fashion I must ask payment, Muahahahahaha! Don’t worry, I just want you to draw me something back cuz I LOVE getting gifts or anything that feels like a gift.

If it’s okay with you (I know it’s from a horror movie and I understand if you don’t want to) I just want either you or someone else to draw me Pennywise The Dancing Clown from the newest IT movie. if you’re not comfortable with drawing anything from horror movies, I’ll still draw your girl, I understand.

Eitan
          @eitan

Hmm… After 55 (or so) minutes of work, here it is. She looks pretty dirty in my drawing, but I don’t really know how to fix that without erasing her skin…

You don't need to see the wind itself in order to hear the rustling leaves.

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

@arindown Pencil is fine if you decide you wanna do it! πŸ˜€

And cool! No rush!!

An aquiline nose is either similar or the same as a Roman nose or “hawk” nose. Something along those lines.

@loki
            Hmm.. Lemme go find a pic real quick and see what I think.

After having searched him up (I assume it’s a him), I think I could probably do at least a headshot! It’s not my usual thing to draw, but do-able! And thank you for being considerate of possible iffy subjects for me to draw πŸ™‚

You said from the newest movie… Does Bill Skarsgard play him? Is that what I should be looking at?

@eitan
            Coolio! Thank you!

(I’ll be posting my own picture later when everyone who wants to has drawn her πŸ™‚ )

"Reck not."
            ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Loki
            @loki

@anne_the_noob14

Aww thanks so much! Yes, Bill Skarsgard plays him. Thanks so much, I understand that characters from horror movies aren’t the best thing to ask for drawings of on a Christian site, and I appreciate you not getting offended. If you need some SFW references, The Salad Collective makes good clean art of him. (Just look it up ‘The salad collective Pennywise comic’ and it should work)

Thanks for doing this for me! 😁

Livi Ryddle
              @anne_the_noob14

@loki

You’re welcome! πŸ˜€ And okies! I’ll try to have it for ya soon, but I apologize in advance if I end up forgetting XD

"Reck not."
              ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Loki
              @loki

@anne_the_noob14

Thanks. Take as long as you want!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest