fb

Artist looking for characters to sketch

Forums Art Art Discussions Artist looking for characters to sketch

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@nuetrobolt @clevercraftsman

whoops! That how bad it is right now, I can’t even tag people correctly!!!

sorry!

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@urwen-starial Hey, it is totally fine. You need to stop apologizing lol. 😆

I hope your dance show goes well!

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

@urwen-starial

Don’t worry about it. Good luck at the dance show.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@urwen-starial No problem. Have fun at your dance show!

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@nuetrobolt @clevercraftsman @kayla-skywriter @evelyn

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’M SO SORRY!!!!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE PICTURES I PROMISED TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *BREAKS DOWN INTO TEARS* AND I FEEL SO GUILTY BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO LENIENT ABOUT IT… FORGIVE ME!!!!!! LIFE HAS BEEN SO CRAZY!!! BUT THAT’S NOT AN EXCUSE!!!! I’M SO SO SORRY!!!!!

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

No, no, no, I totally understand, you don’t have to apologize! 🙂 You can take as long as you need, I’m patient. 😛 🙂

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fīf/
    noun
    an excellent representation of me

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@urwen-starial Hey, it’s okay! I don’t mind. Honestly, I forgot about it too. 🙂

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@urwen-starial, that’s totally okay. Don’t worry about it. If you don’t feel you have time, don’t bother doing mine.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@nuetrobolt @clevercraftsman @kayla-skywriter @evelyn

I have finally done it!!!! I was free this evening, so I decided to do the drawings that I promised to do aaaaaggggggeeeeeeessssssss ago.

I was in a weird mood, so I decided to use a more comic-y kind of style that I’m trying to practice. I hope you like it, if it is less than what you would like, let me know and I’ll MAKE time to redo it in a different style.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@urwen-starial Woah, very cool! 😀

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

I love it! 😀

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fīf/
    noun
    an excellent representation of me

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@urwen-starial Nice! Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest