fb

Artist looking for characters to sketch

Forums Art Art Discussions Artist looking for characters to sketch

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

No really, I should be thanking you. I’ve been stuck in a creativity rut, opening my sketchbook, and having no ideas on what to draw. You guys helped me out of it, by giving me things to draw, my brain has started working again, and I can finally write and draw with new inspiration. Seriously, thank you all. I’m also happy to say that I will also draw scenes. If there’s a scene in your book you would like drawn, I can also do that. 😉 Im so happy to have my inspiration back. three cheers to everyone!

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Esmeralda Gramilton
    @esmeralda-gramilton

I have some characters in (one) of my stories that I’m having trouble imagining. If anyone would like to help, that would be really awesome! If anyone also needs help with their characters, I have a sketchbook with me at all times. My art always has mistakes, but then again, whose doesn’t? Thanks, everyone for all the help I’ve been getting already as I get into this.

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.” ~Elysso

Esmeralda Gramilton
    @esmeralda-gramilton

Ouch, there’s a typo in there. Sorry!

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.” ~Elysso

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@evelyn, tada! while I was waiting for you to answer, I was just so excited to start, so I drew Zeb as a chibi. The camera is really bad. I’m still going to do a real sketch of him, what do you think though?

(the purpose of chibis is to make them look cute, I’m sorry Zeb if that insults you).

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Esmeralda Gramilton
    @esmeralda-gramilton

That is amazing. I LOVE doing chibis. Hang on, is ‘chibis’ a word, or is it just ‘chibi’? You no what, it doesn’t matter, I still love them.

Esmeralda Gramilton
    @esmeralda-gramilton

. . . and there’s another typo. I’m so sorry, I’m bad at typing sometimes.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@urwen-starial Oh wow, that is so cute, and you’re right Zeb would hate to be drawn cute. 😆

I’ll make sure not to show it to him. 😉

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

I promise, I am working on these sketches, I just haven’t had a lot of time, but I will deliver! I’m just going to need a lot more coffee!

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@nuetrobolt, haha, I know it feels live forever since I said I would draw everyone’s characters, but time goes by fast, and I realized I needed a few more things from you,

A: Nationality

B: Face shape

C: Art style, and medium.

That’s all. Thanks for having patience!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@urwen-starial hmm, I’m not sure what his nationality is. I mean, its Yluyelian, but I have no idea what people from that nationality look like! It’s a fantasy country, lol. I think they look like British people probably. (Or at least he does).

His face shape… maybe his face is a bit thinnish and rectangular… I’m not sure. Whatever you do is fine!

Any art style is okay except Manga (and related styles), and I’m not sure what “medium” means.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@nuetrobolt, thanks, mediums are the things I would use to do it. Watercolors, acrylic, charcoal, pencil… Etc. it’s just a fancy way artists say it.

is there any reason you’re opposed to the manga style? I get it if you don’t want to share, I’m just wondering.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@urwen-starial Whatever medium you want, then.

There’s nothing wrong with Manga, its just not for my characters. I cannot picture my characters in that style. Is that a problem with you?

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@nuetrobolt, nope! I was just wondering why. I have no problems doing a different style. A few more things I realized, how old is he? And what color are his eyes?

that’s all, hopefully today I can post the drawings up with Ajax too!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@urwen-starial He is middle-aged and has brown eyes, I guess. Thank-you!

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@neutrobolt @evelyn @kayla-skywriter @clevercraftman

I’m so sorry!!!! I’ve been so busy lately!!! I have almost all the drawings done, but I have a dance show next weekend! And I’m really super focused on getting the stuffing need done for that.

Once again I’m so sorry!!! I really wish it didn’t take this long!!! I feel really badly, please forgive me, and thank you for being patient!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest