fb

Artist looking for characters to sketch

Forums Art Art Discussions Artist looking for characters to sketch

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

Hey guys! I am busy a lot, so there’s no guarantee that I can do a ton fast, but . . .  I am looking for characters to draw, I’m in a mood, and want to draw someone’s characters, but not mine (which probably makes my poor characters very sad). If anyone, at all wants me to do some, that’d be nice, but feel free to go to the character art exchange thread instead, there’s some great artists on there too.

@esmeralda-gramilton
    , @banana-peacock-warrior, @emberynus-the-dragonslayer, @kayla-skywriter @olivia @naiya-dyani, @clevercraftsman @josiah @caseybold @evelyn

I do manga (a japanese style of art), real-life artwork (still a bit iffy), cartoon, sometimes digital artwork, and still-lifes (of trees and such).

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@urwen-starial This is a really cool thread! At this point I’m not sure if I have one I want sketched, but I’ll let you know when I do. Thank you so much for doing this!! 🙂

Sold souls and dead promises

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@urwen-starial Would I? Um yes. xD

What an offer. 😀 😀

I would absolutely love if you drew my main character in my time-traveling WIP. His name is Zeb and he’s always wearing a black hoodie (with his hands stuffed in the pocket) and black jeans and tennis shoes. He’s got black hair and dark brown eyes. He’s never really smiling.

I’m not sure if that is enough information or even if you want to draw him. I’m realizing how much he sounds like every angsty teenager ever. 😛

Oh he’s like 19.

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

@urwen-starial  Yes! I’ve always wanted a drawing of one of my character, but I have problems drawing original things.

I don’t know what information you need, but here’s what I know about what she looks like:

Aeronwen is around thirteen years old. She has very white blond hair and blue eyes. As for what clothes she wears, I think it would be ragged shirt and short trousers. She only has one outfit so it would be very worn.

If you need any other information please let me know.

And thank you so much.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

@urwen-starial Thank you for your offer!! 😀

I would love if you drew one of mine, whenever you get the time. 🙂

Hmm, lets see… Favian is 20. This is a medieval-ish character, just so you know. 🙂 He has blond hair ordinary blue eyes, and average height. He is kinda foolish and innocent, and he just became King, so he has a crown. As for his clothes, it’s kinda up to you to imagine, something kingly. 😛

Thanks again, but don’t feel like you have to do it, since you’ve already got requests and all. 🙂

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fīf/
    noun
    an excellent representation of me

@urwen-starial

I would totally give you a character to draw, but then I’d have to describe him. And that takes time that I don’t really have. 😛 🙂  Or, I do, but I’d have to describe him really well so you could daw him, wouldn’t I? But whatever. I’ll think of one sometime, maybe.

And thanks so much for the offer! I’m not a super good artist myself, since I’d rather be playing piano all day than doing art. 😛

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@esmeralda-gramilton, @banana-peacock-warrior, @emberynus-the-dragonslayer, @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @josiah @caseybold

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!! It makes me happy to have this much work/art stuff to do!!! Especially since these all sound like such great characters!!! As for everyone who responded to me, please tell me what style of art you’d prefer or let me know if you’re okay with anything!

@evelyn
    , so, nationality? and time period? It just makes it easier if I know this stuff, so it can be more accurate. 😉

@clevercraftsman
    , same question. what time period and nationality?

@olivia
    , it’s okay! Let me know if you do!

Thanks again to all of you, for this, art is so much fun for me!!!! Now I have to go, lots of work to do!

*disappears in a cloud of multi-colored smoke*

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

@urwen-starial Ah, yes. So, time period wise it’s sort of in the 16th century. Nationality? Well, since it’s a fictional world/kingdom, I’d say he’s sort of French. xD But not the accent, lol. Oh, and he doesn’t have any of the beard or mustache, at least yet. He’s pretty young and has a hard time growing facial hair. xD

If you have any more questions, let me know. 🙂

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fīf/
    noun
    an excellent representation of me

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@urwen-starial Caucasian and basically modern day. A little in the future, but not enough to have a huge change on clothes. (:

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

Would you like to do Ajax (Jack)? He wears fancy medieval type nobleman clothes and a sword. He is always smiling, and has messy black hair.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@nuetrobolt, of course! Thank you everyone, I have work to do now! And it makes me so happy!!!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@urwen-starial, Thank you!

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

@urwen-starial

Don’t thank me. You’re doing the art.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Don’t thank me. You’re doing the art.

@urwen-starial
    Yeah, what she said. I feel terrible. You’re thanking all of us, but you’re the one doing all the work here. 😆

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

No really, I should be thanking you. I’ve been stuck in a creativity rut, opening my sketchbook, and having no ideas on what to draw. You guys helped me out of it, by giving me things to draw, my brain has started working again, and I can finally write and draw with new inspiration.

Seriously, thank you all.

I’m also happy to say that I will also draw scenes. If there’s a scene in your book you would like drawn, I can also do that. 😉

Im so happy to have my inspiration back.

three cheers to everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • The forum ‘Art Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest