fb

Art

Forums Art Art Critique Art

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@deeprun

I have enough paint for like 6 months rn.  And two canva’s for 1.50 at hobby lobby, plus i can do the 40% off coupon with it unless its already on sale. And no i don’t think it takes 2 hours. I only do it in 2 days cuz i let the background layers completely dry. Cuz they have texture. Probably more like an hour thirty.  And for someone who normal makes no money, that is fine,  because its not work to me,  its something i like.  Its all alot more expensive then when i was gonna have it at the beginning,  but my friend conviced me to put the prices up.  I can’t put them up much more.  My stuff is not good enough. Then none of it will sell. I need the money for horse riding lessons when we move.

Because the dancer moonlight one i did off of a tutorial, and it looked nothing like his. Then i just took the foil texture trick and made my own.  But i have a love/hate relationship with anything i make.  I usually hate it for the first week or so, then i like it. It’s just my thing.

Thanks

@urwen-starial

Awww, thank you!

@dakota
    thanks!

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

I’ll definitely give you a shout out when you have a website up, especially if you have some of your knitted stuff visible! I love that dancer silhouette.

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@taylorclogston

Thanks!  I’m trying to figure out if i should try on Insta with links to my website so people who follow me see about the stuff I’m making.

Thank you!

Btw, it won’t let me reply to your public message. .. so I’m probably just gonna have to do the post.. idk :/

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@taylorclogston

You like knitted stuff? Arm knitting is chunkier. Like this this.  (Not me cuz i don’t have any yarn with me rn, this is a pic off the internet). I’ve always wanted to try a blanket, but Oof if you mess up one strand in it it’ll mess up the whole thing and I’d have to completely redo it. Idk how good I’ll be on that big of a project.

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@katthewriter Oh, that’s neat! I didn’t know arm knitting was a thing.

Use the thread you made if you need to. I was just trying to let you know there was a message feature if you needed it =P

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@taylorclogston

Yep

Um well it might be awhile.. I’m busy dealing with some hard stuff from my best friend, and don’t even feel like existing rn so… 🙁 ; (

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@katthewriter I’m sorry. I’ll be praying for you. I can’t know exactly what you’re going through, but trust me when I say I know something of what it feels like.

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@taylorclogston

Well what i thought was best friend just left and blocked me with no explication….. and a week ago she pulled out of the co-author we’ve been working on for a bit with no explination :(( she gave me the characters, but her whoring was way better than mine do me just writing both povs will be no good

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@katthewriter Let us know how we can be there for you.

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb

What do you mean?

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@katthewriter I won’t say it will get better, because even though it will, that doesn’t really help right now. 🙂 I think part of what Daeus means is that if you need to talk things out with us, you can feel free to. I’ll be praying for God to help both of you out! <3

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb

Thanks.  But i don’t think there is anyway.  Idk what to do with Unknown. You probably don’t remember, but when you were doing your Show Dont Tell course for the first time you let people send you like 500 long pieces to see if it had SDT, and i gave you end of the first chapter. I think you said it was pretty good in that aspect?

Its only 7 chapters long rn, 2 for Katie once for Eero. But now i have to write Eero and idk if i can. Cuz i want him to be alot like he was but tweaked maybe a little?

But her writing was way better than mine, and she helped my writing be better so this was the one book i knew i could actually publish.  But now. . Maybe nothing. Anyway i’d get so much backlash with her keeping the baby.  Katie was sexualky abused in her past so in the book she gets pregnant, Eero takes her in cuz she’s on the run, and line convinces her to keep the baby.  And alot of other stuff happen that i had planned out. Like its oldish so l abortions arnt really as much of a thing so she’s more like just wanting to kill herself.  The theme is kinda forgivness? Like Katie has to forgive and let go of the hurt everyone did to her. And Eero has to forgive those who murdered his parents and let go of his worries that he won’t be good enough for his siblings? I wasnt much in Eero’s head becausr it was Aly’s character.  But yeah so much backlash being pro-life from  rape of a 15 year old girl.  But why should the innocent child get a death sentance? The Rapest should.  And idk if I’m bold enough to put something that might get destoyed when (or if ) it gets out there.  It was diff when i had my best friend as my partner….

@naiya-dyani

Oh. Okay.  Thanks!

@taylorclogston

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

Oh and @daeus-lamb do you know anything for the launching my art buisness/making a website i can sell on?

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter
    Anonymous

@katthewriter

Society6 is a great website to start with.  For two dimensional artwork.  You could do a normal website/blog with a link to your artist store.  Etsy is also easy to set up as well, especially for hand crafts.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • The forum ‘Art Critique’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest