fb

Anyone willing to critique my story? :P :D

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Anyone willing to critique my story? :P :D

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@storyjoy

I get slightly disappointed in myself when I lose a competition, because I’m always wanting to get better, and I tend to think that I could have still won. #hindsight2o2o

And I think “Hmph” would be more correct because of the nature of vowels. The vowels are all sounds you can say without creating a stop in your mouth or throat. And “Hmph” is a way of reply without opening the mouth at all, and thus not using any vowels. So to put a vowel in would be to contradict the nature of what you’re saying. ๐Ÿ˜(That was fun to write out)

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@wordsmith Yup, exactly. And then hours later I think of a great comeback. xD

YEASSS *highfive* XDD That’s the word my friend and I always argue about, and she says it’s Humph. It’s not. Hmph. XD

*cartwheels out*

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@storyjoy

The perfect comeback that never seems to work when you have another chance with them… ๐Ÿคฃ

Aw man! I’m glad that you agree… but I was kinda hoping for a debate๐Ÿ˜†. (At least you are of the right standpoint)๐Ÿ˜œ

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@wordsmith

LOL! Yup XD

LOL Sorry to disappoint XDD

*cartwheels out*

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest