fb

Anyone Want To Do Writing Sprints With Me?!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Anyone Want To Do Writing Sprints With Me?!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Do you want to do any word sprints in the next hour?!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-andersonย  I might have time for a 15 min. session today!

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Okay fantastic! When do you want to go?

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson How about 6:40? Or if you see this earlier, we can do it around 6:30?

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Ahh, sorry! I didn’t see this soon enough. Let’s shoot for :40, if that’s still okay. And going for 15 minutes right?

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-andersonย  That’s okay! No worries! Yup, we can shoot for:40.

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Okay awesome! I hope writing goes really well for you! Have fun. ๐Ÿ˜€

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson Back at ya! ๐Ÿ˜

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Well, it wasn’t my best time ever. I wasn’t sure what I was going to write, and then when I finally got something, it wasn’t working, so I switched to something else, and well, it was all a bit scrambled, but OH WELL. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I got around 300.

How did it go for you?!

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson Oh, awesome! I got around 300 too! So we tied today๐Ÿ˜ย  Sorry today was a shorter session, but I feel like I was still productive.ย  Thanks for doing this with me!

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Oh don’t apologize, I just really appreciated that you took the time to do this with me! Every little bit helps! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Did you finish your planet story?! You said you were almost finished last night.

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson I’m just now getting the chance to reply๐Ÿ˜‚ย  No, I actually didn’t work on that today, I worked on a different story.ย  I just want to take the time to get the ending of the planet story right.ย  Word sprints are great for when I’m stuck or need extra motivation, but I didn’t want to have the pressure to finish the story today.ย  I’ll keep you updated on the progress though!

As for tomorrow, I’ll be down for another session if you are!ย  Let’s shoot for around 5 to 6 pm?

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson Do you want to do any sprints today? I can probably go for about 25 min. today.

(Unless of course, I get interrupted.ย  Fun fact: I may or may not be called upon to help build a pig pen today. ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey AAhhhh sorry just logged on for the first time today but if you are still around (and not busy building a pig pen ๐Ÿ˜„) then I’d love to do a word sprint with you!

If you ARE actually working on the pig pen, I hope it’s going well! ๐Ÿ’ช

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson Hello!ย  Want to do any word sprints this afternoon? I kinda want to challenge myself to go for 30 minutes today. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest