fb

Anyone Want To Do Writing Sprints With Me?!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Anyone Want To Do Writing Sprints With Me?!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson  Okay! Would you be ready at the :30 mark?

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson  Sorry, that probably wasn’t enough time.  Let me know whenever you’re ready, I’ll try to check back in 10 min. or so 😄

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey I am SO sorry. I got distracted and then time just flew by. That was really my bad.

But I am here now and I’ll keep checking back.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson Okay, perfect! I’m ready now too, so do you want to start at 6:00 sharp?

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Yes sounds great!

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson How did you do?   I got 547.

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Nice! 🥳 I got 342.

May I ask what your project is about?! Or maybe your not writing fiction, but that’s cool too!

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson  I’m actually working on a children’s story called the Orbit.  It’s kinda an allegory about how our lives should revolve around God and the main character is a little planet who decides to leave her sun but regrets it.  Anyway, thanks to this exercise, I’m almost done!

How about you?  What are you working on currently?

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Aww, I like that! Is it a picture book?! I love picture books and I can imagine you could have really cute illustrations for a story like that! 😊

I’m writing a fantasy project that I’ve been working on for several years, and I’m trying to have it done by the end of this month. (it’s a little bit stressful considering I have A LOT to write still hehehe) It’s a story about a man who is trying to find closure in his life, and believes that revenge on those who ruined him will bring him peace and closure.

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson That’s awesome! You can finish, I believe in you! 💪 Do you have a working title?

Also, yes, I’d like to make it a picture book. My sister is working on some concept art, and it. is. adorable. 😍

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Aw, thanks! It feels very overwhelming, because it’s a biG book and also life is not being very cooperative, but I’m trying. 😄 Yes, I call it Raven’s Mask, even though it really doesn’t have all that much to do with raven’s, or masks, but they are both still kind of involved, so it works for now. 😂

Ahh, that’s SO cool! Working with siblings on a creative project can be so fun and rewarding!! I hope the whole process is going really well for you. Are you planning on publishing it?

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson  Well, good luck on reaching your goals! It takes a lot of commitment to write novels, so much respect to you for sticking with it!

Yes, I want to publish it when I’m done, but I have no I idea how to go about that yet 😂

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-grey Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. And these word sprints have definitely been helping me!

That’s awesome! Haha, that totally makes sense! Publishing is weird and hard but I’m sure you’ll figure it out. Best of luck!

Thanks for doing another word sprint with me and I’ll be around if you ever want to do another one!

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@eden-anderson  Thank you!

Also, my pleasure!  I can probably do another word sprint around the same time tomorrow if you want!

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@k-a-gray Okay that would work amazing actually! Let’s plan on it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest