Anyone Need a Beta Reader?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Anyone Need a Beta Reader?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@jenwriter17 thanks! !</p>

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@michelle Okay! NaNoWriMo is over for me, so I am going to start reading over your book, like requested. 😉 Do you want comments left in the doc?

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

@jenwriter17 Oh thank you so much for remembering! it means a lot:) Do you need me to send you the book again? and yes, I would love comments! but just about what you think of the story:)

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@michelle 😀 No, I found the link again. 🙂 Okay!

www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@michelle Okay, I finished your story! 🙂 I love it; it’s such a sweet book and I found myself chuckling several times. <3 I don’t really have any suggestions (but I’m not really that experienced with children’s stories), and I thought the grammar and spelling and formatting and such was really good. Were there any other questions I was supposed to answer?

www.jennaterese.com

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

@jenwriter17 Thank you so much for taking the time to read it! I’m glad you enjoyed it:) and thanks for the comments. I do have one question. Which character did you like the best? 🙂

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@katthewriter

*tacklehugs*

Kat! Great to see you here! I love that cover so much. 🙂 I haven’t been on here a whole lot lately, so I didn’t see your tag until just now.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@michelle I think I would say either Al or Eddy. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@selah-chelyah *hugs* thank you!

And @jenwriter17 ack! Sorry i haven’t got they link to you yet,  I’ll try to send it asap. It’s just a bit crazy here

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Katthewriter.
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter

That’s fine. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17

I sent you the link.  II’m not a very good writer btw

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter

Thanks! I’m sure it’ll be great! 😀

www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter Hello! I just finished reading your story. I really enjoyed it, especially that prologue! I would’ve left comments in the document, but I don’t know much about Word so I couldn’t figure out how XD But anyway, the biggest tip I would have would be utilizing the ‘show don’t tell’ rule and cutting down on needless words to make the story more tight and powerful. 😉 Thanks again for letting me read it! 😀

www.jennaterese.com

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

@jenwriter17 Thanks again so much for reading it!!!!!

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Oh yah like i could do SDT like in that scene where X392 is getting beat up, but yes i know the last chapter i wrote is terrible.  Because I’ve never written i fight scene other than a character getting beat up,  but i procrastinated to write that. ..for 6 months. .. until someone convinced me its better to have a bad fight scene i can murder edit later than no scene at all.  </p>
    Also i think i gave you a just view one cuz i don’t do wordy edits while I’m still writing it….

But thanks.  But you don’t have to say it’s good even if it’s not.

Do you want to read more when i have more so i should put you on am email list or hangout group?  If not that’s fine.  It’s not gonna be that great

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest