Anyone Need a Beta Reader?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Anyone Need a Beta Reader?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@jenwriter17 thanks! !</p>

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@michelle Okay! NaNoWriMo is over for me, so I am going to start reading over your book, like requested. πŸ˜‰ Do you want comments left in the doc?

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

@jenwriter17 Oh thank you so much for remembering! it means a lot:) Do you need me to send you the book again? and yes, I would love comments! but just about what you think of the story:)

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@michelle πŸ˜€ No, I found the link again. πŸ™‚ Okay!

www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@michelle Okay, I finished your story! πŸ™‚ I love it; it’s such a sweet book and I found myself chuckling several times. <3 I don’t really have any suggestions (but I’m not really that experienced with children’s stories), and I thought the grammar and spelling and formatting and such was really good. Were there any other questions I was supposed to answer?

www.jennaterese.com

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

@jenwriter17 Thank you so much for taking the time to read it! I’m glad you enjoyed it:) and thanks for the comments. I do have one question. Which character did you like the best? πŸ™‚

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@katthewriter

*tacklehugs*

Kat! Great to see you here! I love that cover so much. πŸ™‚ I haven’t been on here a whole lot lately, so I didn’t see your tag until just now.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@michelle I think I would say either Al or Eddy. πŸ™‚

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@selah-chelyah *hugs* thank you!

And @jenwriter17 ack! Sorry i haven’t got they link to you yet,Β  I’ll try to send it asap. It’s just a bit crazy here

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Katthewriter.
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter

That’s fine. πŸ™‚

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17

I sent you the link.Β  II’m not a very good writer btw

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter

Thanks! I’m sure it’ll be great! πŸ˜€

www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter Hello! I just finished reading your story. I really enjoyed it, especially that prologue! I would’ve left comments in the document, but I don’t know much about Word so I couldn’t figure out how XD But anyway, the biggest tip I would have would be utilizing the ‘show don’t tell’ rule and cutting down on needless words to make the story more tight and powerful. πŸ˜‰ Thanks again for letting me read it! πŸ˜€

www.jennaterese.com

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

@jenwriter17 Thanks again so much for reading it!!!!!

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Oh yah like i could do SDT like in that scene where X392 is getting beat up, but yes i know the last chapter i wrote is terrible.Β  Because I’ve never written i fight scene other than a character getting beat up,Β  but i procrastinated to write that. ..for 6 months. .. until someone convinced me its better to have a bad fight scene i can murder edit later than no scene at all.Β Β </p>
    Also i think i gave you a just view one cuz i don’t do wordy edits while I’m still writing it….

But thanks.Β  But you don’t have to say it’s good even if it’s not.

Do you want to read more when i have more so i should put you on am email list or hangout group?Β  If not that’s fine.Β  It’s not gonna be that great

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest