Anyone Need a Beta Reader?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Anyone Need a Beta Reader?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@michelle Oh, yes I checked to see how long it was before I answered. But yeah, I don’t think I’d be able to get to it until December. But I DO look forward to reading it! 😀

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

@jenwriter17 Sounds good! I can’t wait for you to read it:)

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@michelle

Hey, friend! It’s been ages since we chatted last, eh? Life’s TOO fast… 😀

I would love to read your book…SO excited that you got it finished, yay! I don’t have the time right now, but I will asap for sure. Thanks for sharing it! 🙂

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

@selah-chelyah *gives big hug* It’s been way too long! lots has been happening. Me and my family are moving, I have finished my book, and lots of other stuff lol. Thanks for reading it! I will send it to you so you wont miss it in your docs:) Yeah your busy, you are writing a book too! I still read your story, it’s good girl.

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@michelle

*big hug back*  I know it! Lots happening here, as well, to say the least. Lol. Thanks for reading it…and waiting for the rest of it. XD

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17 beta is complete editing right…? I just need alphas/readers atm to see if it’s even good enough to do the next step when i finish it.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter beta readers usually are people who read your book in early stages of your manuscript’s editing phase (you usually do this before getting a professional editor). You’re looking for beta readers?

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

No. I’m needing Alphas (just if it’s flowing okay and if you connect with the characters, ect.) so I’ll know if after I’m done i should do betas.

@selah-chelyah is one of my alphas.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter Oh, okay! Well, if you’d like, I’d be happy yo alpha read for you too (after NaNoWriMo, that is 😉 ).

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17 wait really?

Also my alphas don’t really do editing cuz it stresses me out cuz im still writing it…. also it’s probably not gonna be very good to you. …

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter I’m always happy to help! So just let me know if you ever need another reader for your stories. I’m sure I’d like it. 😉

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17 so ask you after Nov? Do you have Hangouts so i could add you to that group,  or just send it to you in email. .. or if your not comfortable with that. … i could give you mine and you send me your email so i can give u the link?

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter Yes, after November. If you could give me your email so I can email you for your story link, that’d be great. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter Awesome, I sent you an email. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest