fb

Anyone Need a Beta Reader?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Anyone Need a Beta Reader?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@michelle Oh, yes I checked to see how long it was before I answered. But yeah, I don’t think I’d be able to get to it until December. But I DO look forward to reading it! 😀

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

@jenwriter17 Sounds good! I can’t wait for you to read it:)

Your mom likes me:)

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@michelle

Hey, friend! It’s been ages since we chatted last, eh? Life’s TOO fast… 😀

I would love to read your book…SO excited that you got it finished, yay! I don’t have the time right now, but I will asap for sure. Thanks for sharing it! 🙂

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

@selah-chelyah *gives big hug* It’s been way too long! lots has been happening. Me and my family are moving, I have finished my book, and lots of other stuff lol. Thanks for reading it! I will send it to you so you wont miss it in your docs:) Yeah your busy, you are writing a book too! I still read your story, it’s good girl.

Your mom likes me:)

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@michelle

*big hug back*  I know it! Lots happening here, as well, to say the least. Lol. Thanks for reading it…and waiting for the rest of it. XD

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17 beta is complete editing right…? I just need alphas/readers atm to see if it’s even good enough to do the next step when i finish it.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter beta readers usually are people who read your book in early stages of your manuscript’s editing phase (you usually do this before getting a professional editor). You’re looking for beta readers?

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

No. I’m needing Alphas (just if it’s flowing okay and if you connect with the characters, ect.) so I’ll know if after I’m done i should do betas.

@selah-chelyah
    is one of my alphas.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter Oh, okay! Well, if you’d like, I’d be happy yo alpha read for you too (after NaNoWriMo, that is 😉 ).

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17 wait really?

Also my alphas don’t really do editing cuz it stresses me out cuz im still writing it…. also it’s probably not gonna be very good to you. …

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter I’m always happy to help! So just let me know if you ever need another reader for your stories. I’m sure I’d like it. 😉

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17 so ask you after Nov? Do you have Hangouts so i could add you to that group,  or just send it to you in email. .. or if your not comfortable with that. … i could give you mine and you send me your email so i can give u the link?

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter Yes, after November. If you could give me your email so I can email you for your story link, that’d be great. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter Awesome, I sent you an email. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest