Anyone Need a Beta Reader?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Anyone Need a Beta Reader?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Selah 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@jenwriter17 Oops. I was gone all day and didn’t see this. But yes! What you did was great! πŸ™‚

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@jenwriter17 Okay, thank you! I’ll e-mail you. πŸ˜€

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@jenwriter17

Wow, Jenna, you are amazing! Time to beta read, and looking for things to read, instead of swamped like 99% of us are on here? XD

I’d love for you to read the first 5 chapters of my book that I have finished, if you’d like to. Historical fiction, and the first 5 chapters deal a lot with 9/11. πŸ™‚ If you want to read it, I’ll have to send you a link since it’s closed access. I just checked… it’s about 19,000 words.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@jenwriter17 I dont need a beta…yet.

BTW your profile pic is so totally adorable!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@selah-chelyah Okay, awesome! Yes, I’d love to read it! πŸ˜€

@ashira Thanks! @mariposa did it! πŸ™‚

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@eden-anderson Sounds good!

www.jennaterese.com

Corine
    @corine

@jenwriter17 you must have some top-notch time-management skills!

I don’t have anything ready at the moment, but thanks for tagging me anyways. πŸ™‚ I have a feeling post-NaNoWriMo there’s going to be a bucketload of beta requests haha.

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

@corine Well, I try, lol. πŸ˜€

Okay, you’re welcome! Yes, that is true!

www.jennaterese.com

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@jenwriter17

Maauvelous…can you email me at needleworksbyselah@gmail.com and I’ll send it to you? πŸ˜€

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
      ~ Created to create ~

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

@selah-chelyah Okay…I emailed you. πŸ™‚

www.jennaterese.com

WisdomOfProse
      @wisdomofprose

@jenwriter17

Hey Jenna! I hope you don’t mind my adding on to this thread so long after its original posting!

Here is a short story I’ve written that I’d love to have your thoughts on…if you have time, of course!

By the way, your blog is absolutely lovely! πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  WisdomOfProse.

"β€˜What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. LEWIS

Jenna Terese
        @jenwriter17

@wisdomofprose Hi! No, I don’t mind. πŸ™‚ I’d love to read over your story!

Aw, thank you! πŸ˜€ <3

www.jennaterese.com

Michelle Rose
        @michelle

@samantha-pen @jenwriter17 @selah-chelyah @ashira @wisdomofprose @r-m-archer @eden-anderson @evelyn @therealameliahoch @the-fledgling-artist @itisastarrynight @h-jones @chalice @k-a-grey @seekjustice @scarletimmortalized @valtmy @rochellaine @tinuviel @caseybold @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @abigail-rebekah @anne-of-lothlorien @bella-d @livgiordano @lillian-parks03 @toklaham-veruzia @faith_blum

Hello everyone! It’s Michelle (AKA

Michelle Black @michelle ) I’m back from the dead to be with you guys here today lolΒ  *dusts off dirt and moss then acts perfectly normal like nothing has happened* XD Some of you know me and some of you don’t. Sometimes I’m on here.. not really often. But hey, you gotta live, you know?

I tried to tag everyone I could think of but if anyone I didn’t tag also wants to read, please do so:)

Anyway I just finished my full length book!! Well to be more accurate, a chapter book for kids in 3rd and 4th grade. It is 5 chapters and 6k words and I would LOVE some feedback on:
          – Flow
          – Grammar
          – Do you think it’s publishable?
          – Does it keep your interest?
          – Who is the most relatable character?
          – BONUS –Β If you have a younger sibling in grades 3 and 4 please read this to them (or have them read it) and give feedback.
          Thank you so much guys!
          Here is the doc:
          https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w9Tj5_RImpZl61iZAdlJ1uSYp5eRatp_1zkoRG-aoeM/edit?usp=sharing

• This reply was modified 5 days, 22 hours ago by  Michelle Rose.
          • This reply was modified 5 days, 22 hours ago by  Michelle Rose. Reason: tags

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17

@michelle First, congrats on finishing your book! That’s always exciting. πŸ˜€

Second, since it’s NaNo, I don’t think I’ll be able to take on anymore beta reading (I’m already reading through another story), but I think I’d probably be able to in December if that’s not too late?

www.jennaterese.com

Michelle Rose
          @michelle

@jenwriter17 Are you sure? I forgot to mention the story is not long, you can read it in less than a day:) but if you want to read it in December than I will hit you up on it than.

PS. This goes out to everyone.Β  I forgot to add this in my post lol The book is not long to do the things that it does, you can finish it in less than a day, actually less than 30 or fifteen mintutes.Β  A juicy detail I should have added before:)

• This reply was modified 5 days, 20 hours ago by  Michelle Rose.
            • This reply was modified 5 days, 19 hours ago by  Michelle Rose.
          Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest