fb

Anyone Know About The Young Writer's Workshop thing?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Anyone Know About The Young Writer's Workshop thing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    The Golden Light
    @the-golden-light

And before googling it, it’s not the one that popped up when I looked it up. The one I’m asking about is a Christian one. ๐Ÿ™‚

The link: https://www.theyoungwriter.com/workshop?awt_l=B7t0P&awt_m=3WZqK1PjWm3Tr.g

I haven’t looked into it at all. Does anyone do it or know anything about it?

I’m on the look out for writing courses, OYAN and Josiah’s theme course were awesome.

Thanks!

I am not weird, I'm limited edition. ENFP

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@the-golden-light, I just joined the 27th. It’s supposed to be a very helpful community of writers. You’ll learn whatever you need along with the support of like-minded writers. There are lots ofย helpful videos and blog posts along with helpful videos and interviews with some of our favorite authors. If you’re serious about writing, this would be a very good investment.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Samuel
    @samuel

@the-golden-light

From what I hear it’s really good, but then again I haven’t used it. I may this time around assuming…Parents

But considering the price, I’d say an entire Facebook group and a library of content is worth it. Heck I’d pay just for the group.

I’m pretty sure @josiah is involved there, as well as other users on SE.

No one reads these anyway

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@samuel, yes, Josiah is part of it. Or at least has been.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

The Golden Light
    @the-golden-light

@parker @samuel

That does sound pretty cool! I might end up doing it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@a-golden-light, please try it. If you don’t like it for the first 60 days, you can be refunded the money you pay.

Olivia Giordano
    @livgiordano

@the-golden-light I’ve been a part of it for over a year now, and it’s THE BEST thing that’s ever happened to my writing life. I’m not sure if you have any questions or anything in particular, but I’m absolutely in love with it all. It’s well worth your money, 100%.

Are you curious about certain parts of it or anything?

ISFJ / Poet / Realistic Fiction / TCK
    https://livforhim.wordpress.com/

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

Heyย @the-golden-light! Like others have mentioned, I’m their Fiction Content Manager and would definitely recommend the program. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It’s a bit different from an online course, but it has a ton of lesson-type content (I’ve got a bunch of mini courses there), an active community, and various opportunities to get advice from the instructors (Brett, Jaquelle, Kara, Marita, and myself) with monthly “office hours” (kind of like the panel discussions we’ve done here and at KP) and an active Q&A space. If you’ve looked at the Success Path released with the free Young Writer Revolution videos, the goal of the program is to give you the tools you need to achieve each step of the success path to get you toward becoming a published author.

Let me know if you have any questions about the program! Brett & Jaquelle are doing a live webinar tomorrow about how to reach more people with your writing and get closer to becoming a published author. Most of it is going to be instruction, but I’m guessing they’ll also talk about YWW and answer questions about the program if you’re interested in hearing more about it. ๐Ÿ™‚ย https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3960672173125303043

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Parker Hankins
    @parker

I’m reading the ‘seven reasons your villain won’t work’. It’s written by @josiah!

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

ITS JUST THE BEST WRITING THING IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!
    JOIN. PERIOD.

Young Writer. Crazy Reader. Happy Cartoonist. Author of www.calebeking.com
    Proud Meerkat!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

I forgot @caleb-e-king you were part of it.

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

Yeah! ๐Ÿ˜€

Proud Meerkat!

The Golden Light
    @the-golden-light

@parker @samuel @livgiordano @josiah @caleb-e-king

Okay, you guys convinced me! I am in it now. It does look really cool! And if it is as awesome as I think it will be, I’m going to try and drag my friends into it next time it opens. Which I guess will be awhile.

Thanks so much!!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Yay, yay, @the-golden-light!

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

@the-golden-light

Whoohoooooooo!!! You will not regret it! It is amazing!!!

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Proud Meerkat!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.