Anyone here 16+?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Anyone here 16+?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Caseybold
    @caseybold

Hi @naiya-dyani! Yeah I was finishing the first draft of my novel, but I’m back in research mode now ๐Ÿ˜€ How are you?

I'm nobody, Who are you? -Emily Dickinson ๋œป์ด ์žˆ๋Š” ๊ณณ์— ๊ธธ์ด ์žˆ๋‹ค.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@caseybold Haha, good luck! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m pretty busy right now. Iron Project people are going through my story, and my next section is due tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜… So. . . I’ve got some cramming to do tonight. It’s pretty exciting, though.

Hey, how have you been settling in with the move?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Caseybold
        @caseybold

@naiya-dyani that’s great! I saw you recruiting a new member for the Iron Project maybe? I’m really happy for you guys ๐Ÿ˜€

We got settled in just in time to be stuck in our house with this whole COVID-19 thing lol. How are you all doing with that?

I'm nobody, Who are you? -Emily Dickinson ๋œป์ด ์žˆ๋Š” ๊ณณ์— ๊ธธ์ด ์žˆ๋‹ค.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@caseybold Yup! @hope-mcclellan is part of the group now. Things have been going really well. ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope your writing has been thriving as well!

Haha, things are only so different for my family. My brother and sister are home from school and college and we can’t do any church stuff, but other than that it’s life as usual. ๐Ÿ˜›

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest