fb

Anybody need Character Help?

Forums Fiction Characters Anybody need Character Help?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

Me: “Wait, I have something to say.” *Head appears*

Whatever we’re RPing in, we need a way to dig into our characters. Develop them, ya know. Either way, we should get them to fight.

Paul: “Wait, what?”

Me: *I sink down again* “HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU SWING THAT SUN BLADE!”

Paul: *Rolls eyes* “He’s been dealing with this kinda stuff lately.”

*Forum Signature here*

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@naiya-dyani

I’m so glad you showed up!! I’ll be happy to have all of your characters!!

I’m gonna need some assistance running this thing.

Do you have any ideas about exact setting and theme?

@thewirelessblade

Hmm interesting idea! I do think we should limit our violence though. *Looks nervously at charries* some of my charries are quite fragile!

Sold souls and dead promises

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Heh, some of my children are pretty fragile, too. . . I may have subjected them to a lot. It stretches and grows their characters, though!

Tai: *sends me a laser glare* It StReTcHeS aNd GrOwS oUr ChArAcTeRs, you say??? Is that how you justify having (***character I shall not name***) die???

Me: Er–I mean–

Dari: Do you have any idea how traumatizing that was to watch??

Me: Look, I’m sorry! I really am! But–

Kiet: *looks at me with tears in his eyes and says nothing*

Me: *considers changing the plot for a brief moment* *shakes head firmly* I’m sorry. It had to be done. *hugs Kiet tightly* I will bring you much happiness in the future to make up for it though.

Tai: I don’t know, those plans for a sequel were looking kind of concerning if you ask me. . .

Me: I wasn’t talking to you.

*sigh* ANYway, I can do my best to help. Thing is, I tend to write mostly speculative/fantasy fiction, so contemporary is out of my usual zone. Let me think on that. . .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Sam M
    @sam-m

I’d love to join your role-play! Thank you for inviting me. 🙂

My characters are from a (more or less) realistic fiction story, so no magic is no problem.

@sam-m

You’re welcome!

That’s cool!

@naiya-dyani

😆

I love your characters!!

So, would you suggest me going ahead and opening a new thread for this? Or waiting till we’ve got more of a plan?

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

Sounds like a lot of fun, I’m all for it if you want me.

Kirat: Hang on, does this mean I don’t get to be a SunWolf?! Can I be normal again?!?!?! *casts a side glare at me*

Me: WHat?!? I did nothing!!

Kirat: And what might, *makes air quotations* “Nothing” be?

Me: I wrote, you kinda brought it upon yourself.

Kirat: I didn’t ask for this! If I had wanted to be bitten I’d- *breaks off and glances around the room* I’m not going to finish that threat. Forum rules.

Me: were you seriously?!!!!? *shakes head* I’m seriously going to have Eina stuff you in a closet again, maybe this time with Gerik.

As I was saying before my delightful character broke in, I’d be happy to.

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

@urwen-starial

GREAT!!

Do you got any setting ideas?

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

Well. . . how would this work specifically? Let me know first. What is the basic idea of this?

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

@urwen-starial

Well it’s basically a story that we all add our characters to. So what we need to decide would be where we are in the world and what the main plot or whatever is going to be . . . if that makes sense.

BTW I’m going to be on here for a while today so if you’re available it would a be a good time for discussion.

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

Cool! It’s not technically time for school yet, *glances at clock* I still have some time to talk.

@urwen-starial

LOL! You sound like me!

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

Do we want to make a separate thread for this? I got some ideas. Maybe. XD Let’s see how long my brain holds out this morning.

@urwen-starial

I guess we can. . . what do you think we should call it?

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

Well, what is this idea? XD We could call it something along the lines of “Character story idea” or something like that. I dunno, it’s your idea.

@urwen-starial

Yeah, I was just seeing if you had any ideas. I guess we could just call it Character Story. If that’s alright?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest