Any others at intermediate level?

Forums Fiction Writing Level & Journey Plans Discussions Any others at intermediate level?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@andrew: wait, sorry I’m confused XD Are you and I both writing a story about crabs to help us write better? cuz thats about what I understand XD

@silverdragon: sweet! is it a christian one? also, could you send me a url so I can check it out! (like I have time for another writing forum XD)

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

SilverDragon
    @silverdragon

@theinconcievable1

Yes.

Sure, though if you want to join it will ask who invited you. Just put in SilverDragon (it’s an invitation-from-member system).

http://neverlandauthors.invisionzone.com

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by SilverDragon.

The local invisible dapper dude who likes freaking people out by lifting his hat.

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@silverdragon: huh, weird but cool! (I feel like I just got given a backstage pass or something XD) I’ll check it out!

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@theinconceivale1, I’m back again. Sorry not responding so soon!

But anyway, now that I’m back on here… okay, I don’t mind if you do/don’t have crabs in your story, I don’t mind.

Okay… well, but my crab story is done. I’ve been working on it a lot this week. I have it all written down on paper, so now I just have to write it on the computer, copy it, etc.

But I have to say, I have a limited amount of time on the computer, so it may take a little longer more to get it on here.

I’ll be more present on here this next week.

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Andrew Schmidt
      @andrew

Oops, I left out an extra letter in your tag.

@theinconceivable1

theinconceivable1
        @theinconceivable1

@andrew: hey no worrys! I havent even started on my story yet XD however, I might, uh, forgo the crabs if you dont mind cuz, honestly, I have no idea how I would make that into a story! that being said I would love to see how you did it! Looking forward to when you finish getting it on the computer! If worse comes to worst, I did just write a short story yesterday (totally crab free XD) that I could send you…

Andrew Schmidt
        @andrew

@theinconceivable1, okay! 🙂 Yeah, the crab story is sorta a mix. This story is dominated in crabs, yet they live in an ancient world with elements of that of… well, I’m not exactly sure how to say it. They have caves, seas, grounds, and all that that they live in, yet they are very intelligent and can carve, make fires, etc. I hope it doesn’t sound bizarre, but you can tell me what you think of it once I write it down here sometime.

What about this story that you just got finished with?

theinconceivable1
          @theinconceivable1

@andrew: “They have caves, seas, grounds, and all that that they live in, yet they are very intelligent and can carve, make fires, etc. I hope it doesn’t sound bizarre” oh no, crabs making fires you say, that doesn’t sound bizarre at all XD.

Dont worry, while it may sound a bit fantastical that why we write right? if we could only write about things that actually existed what fun would that be?!?

do you want to read it? I wouldn’t say its all that great… I tryed something new cuz everyone keeps telling me “characters are important!” “You can put your themes in characters” “you need to craft your characters” SO I wrote a story, basically just about its characters. My two characters each embody an answer to the thematic question, which, honestly, I doubt you’ll pick up, but if you do I’ll be super excited! Cuz then everyone is telling me the truth and you actually can put your theme in characters! However, at the moment, I’m skeptical as I usually use some sort of allegory to convey my theme. However, for the sake of improving my writing, I have ventured into the realm of character development and I hope it wont disappoint me. ANYWAY… The point is, the storeys kinda boring… nothing very interesting happens unlike the other stuff I write, so if you dont like it I understand : D If you care to take a look the links below and if not its totally cool!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gePR54aJDbP_5dK7sPxKSIWqp-VDrhPvtxjT7rp90L0/edit?usp=sharing

Andrew Schmidt
          @andrew

@theinconceivable1, oh, I like it. 🙂 I like the entrance of the story. And Rowan… yeah, he’s interesting too. Thanks.

theinconceivable1
            @theinconceivable1

@andrew: thanks for reading it! I know its not great but, unfortunately, good characters time and practice to craft I do believe… both of which these characters lack XD. Anyway, tag me when your wonderful world of crabs finally makes its entrance into the online world!

Andrew Schmidt
            @andrew

@theinconceivable1, okay. I will.

Andrew Schmidt
              @andrew

@theinconceivable, okay, the story will come out sometime soon. Just thought I’d tell you, so you’d know.

Andrew Schmidt
                @andrew

@theinconceivable1, oh, sorry. I keep getting your tag wrong.

JoySparrow
                  @joysparrow

I’m an intermediate! My score is 43. I’m planning to continue reading books on writing, particularly on scenes and structures, and I’m hoping to start writing more short stories.

Art is a visual language, and Christians have a responsibility to learn that language.-Nancy Pearcey

theinconceivable1
                    @theinconceivable1

@andrew: yay! looking forward to it!

@joysparrow: hey-o! Nice, I got a 35 so I must be on the low end of intermediate… You should TOTALLY write short stories! they are so much fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest