Any others at intermediate level?

Forums Fiction Writing Level & Journey Plans Discussions Any others at intermediate level?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@theinconceivable1, don’t worry, my stories have flaws in them too. Its has a lot of senses in it (I REALLY liked that), and I like the plot and so on. It may not be one of the best stories, but at the same time, mine aren’t either. I liked it, though… because when you’re in the same rank, you may appreciate a story like that more than if you were in mastery rank (though this may not be true at all times. Everyone’s different). But I liked it, even if parts of it weren’t the best. I liked it, but don’t take advice from me. I’m still learning myself.

What pieces do you want me to share, exactly? I don’t really have any story ready yet. Either they’re really short and really stupid ones that don’t even have a plot for which I wrote long ago, or there’s the longer ones I’m not yet done with. And I haven’t really started any shorter ones, yet, so…

What do you suggest? Should I just write a story the best I can, then post it on this thread sometime?

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@theinconceivable1

But just so you know, I don’t go around flattering people just to make them feel good. I still do like this story, even if this is the uncorrected version. When I was reading it, I thought it was good (even if there were still some cliché bits). Keep writing, and your skills will improve!

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

Okay, I hope that didn’t sound redundant. But you get the point of what I’m trying to say, so I’ll stop talking and wait for your response.

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@andrew: Well thanks, that actually means alot to me cuz I’m getting some mixed messages XD. Alright, thank you for your support, I really appreciate it! and I hereby callenge you wot write a 1500 word short story on whatever theam you desire! (I can make one up if you want) and considering its a word war I feel like this is a good way for you to show me your writing awesomeness! (if you dont want ot then you dont have to obviously but I think its a fun Idea!) oh! or we could both write a whatever lenth short story on the same topic and compare them. Then we could like help each other out and point out each others strengths and weakness and stuff! what do you think?

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

SilverDragon
    @silverdragon

I am in the Intermediate Level!

I’m looking to improve via daily writing (where possible), reading books on the craft, and through poetry and short story writing.

The local invisible dapper dude who likes freaking people out by lifting his hat.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@silverdragon Hey, you like poetry? I love to write poetry! What kind do you enjoy to write?

And if you haven’t noticed yet, we actually have a section for talking about poetry and sharing it on the forum. Right now, it’s basically just me and three other people. 😛

SilverDragon
    @silverdragon

I love poetry writing. I’m in a contest right now on the forum Neverland.

I’ll post over there with what I write and what I enjoy. 🙂 Which one do you recommend of those topics?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by SilverDragon.

The local invisible dapper dude who likes freaking people out by lifting his hat.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@silverdragon Neat! Um, hmm. You could start your own thread.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@theinconceivable1, that sounds great (and fun)!

I usually just write whatever length story, but I’ll try to make it a short one this time. I had this idea about writing a story about these crabs.

I think story uniqueness may be one of my strengths… but whenever I get done, I’ll pop up here and write it down. 🙂

Though I can’t promise what time I’ll be done.

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@andrew: ya, me neither XD I’ve been super busy lately so we’ll see if I can get it done! so were doing a 1500 short story on crabs? XD ok, a little different then I expected but I’ll give it a try!

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@silverdragon: oh! is neverland another writing form!

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@theinconceivable1, okay. 🙂

I500 short story? Um… my story may go about fifteen or sixteen pages long, or it may be about ten or twelve. (or it may be shorter than that) I’ll try not to make it much longer or mush shorter than 1500. I’m not the strictest about story length. But I hope it’s good enough.

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@andrew: I mean, we dont have to if you dont want to. I’m actually pretty busy right now so it may take a while before I find time to write a story about crabs XD but, uh 12 pages is WAY longer then 1500 words. Unless, of course your using like, size 30 font XD. You can make it longer if you like its just I thought it would be fun if we both wrote a short story (though a short story about crabs it may be XD)

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@theinconceivable1, yeah, it may/may not before twelve pages long, but it’ll probably be somewhere along that length. I’m writing it on paper write now, so it may look bigger, but I’ll see. I’m going to be getting to around the center of the story soon, so…

I don’t really mind how long your story is as long as it’s still short.

Anyway, what genre are you writing in for this story?

SilverDragon
    @silverdragon

@silverdragon: oh! is neverland another writing form!

Yes, it is!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest