fb

Any others at intermediate level?

Forums Fiction Writing Level & Journey Plans Discussions Any others at intermediate level?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Esther Sears
    @esther-sears

Heyo! I took the writer’s quiz and scored intermediate… Is anyone else out there at the same level? If so, what are some of your plans for growing as a writer? πŸ™‚

~Esther

Lover of Christ, writer (obviously...), fangirl, and a proud Meerkat!

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@esther-sears Is rank 3 in intermediate? *wonders why I didn’t write down my score*

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Aislinn Mollisong
    @aislinn-mollisong

I’m an intermediate! @esther-sears

Hero with an overactive imagination

valtmy
    @valtmy

@esther-sears I’m at intermediate too!

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

Same here. Um, I think I’ll just keep on writing, being on Story Embers, and follow the Journey Plan.

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

I think I got 35, which is intermediate *I think*, or it might’ve been novice. Idk. πŸ˜„

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

I’m an intermediate. πŸ™‚ Ideally I need to buy a whole bunch of writing books and read up on pretty much every aspect of writing, but since I’m a teen on a budget… That’s not likely to happen anytime soon. Maybe once I’m finally able to get my freelance editing business up and running. So for now I’m doing what I’ve always done, reading blogs and figuring things out as I go along. *shrugs* One day I’ll have the money to invest in more “professional” education, but this has worked for me so far, so for now it’s a good fit.

What are some of your plans?

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literat

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@esther-sears, I don’t know if I am too late for this, but I got Intermediate 46. What do I plan to do?

– Read well written books

– Participate regularly in my guild

– Never stop writing

πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

I also received an intermediate score. So mad that I didn’t write the score down the first time. The second time I got a 49, but I know the first time I took it I received a lower score (thinking high thirties?). (The second time I was trying to replicate the first time since I didn’t write it down! *bangs head on wall*) I wish they had a function to email your score to you or something.

My plans? Glean what wisdom I can from y’all awesome peeps. πŸ˜€ And I like reading books on the craft too. And practice. Always practice.

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Esther Sears
    @esther-sears

Sounds great guys!! πŸ˜€ Sounds pretty much like what I plan on doing ^_^

@r-m-archer
    Hey, I see that you’re an INFP! *high five* I’m an INFP too πŸ™‚ You don’t see a lot of us around, actually :-/

~Esther

Lover of Christ, writer (obviously...), fangirl, and a proud Meerkat!

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@esther-sears *high fives back* Cool. πŸ™‚

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literat

Me!

Spreading God's love until I can see seven billion smiles. πŸ™‚ https://sevenbillionsmiles.home.blog

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@esther-searsΒ  Heyo! I’m Intermediate as well. πŸ™‚

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

The Golden Light
    @the-golden-light

Same. πŸ™‚

I am not weird, I'm limited edition. ENFP

Snapper
    @snapper

I can’t remember. Now I have to take a test for the third time. XD @esther-sears

*melts chair*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest