Any other poets out there??? *eagerly searches the horizon*

Forums Poetry Poetry Discussions Any other poets out there??? *eagerly searches the horizon*

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@maddiejay

Maybe someday I’ll turn out a poem that’s not emotionally distraught and personal, and I’ll submit it to the magazine!

Haha! I know the feeling. xD It’s not easy getting comfortable with sharing poetry, since it tends to be so deeply personal in one way or another. I’ve been sharing my poetry for about 2 years now, and I first had poetry conventionally published about a year and a half ago. It does get easier to share your emotional words with the world…but there are still a double handful of poems that I haven’t shared with ANYBODY. 😛

If you decide to share some poetry sometime, I hope you’ll let me know. <3

@libby

I started as a little girl with some funky poems

Hey, look, it’s my life story! Lol! I wrote some hilariously strange poems when I was about 11. 😛

Ooh, I love Robert Frost! And hymns. <3 And I agree that both freeform and structured poetry is beautiful. I only write freeform, but I love to read both.

@h-jones

Well, you can’t be a professional unless you start off an amateur! That’s great that you have a kind of poetry you love to write. 🙂

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Maddie Morrow
      @maddiejay

@scribbles

my husband would really like me to publish mine in some way or another.

Thats so cool that you’ve published some of yours.

Lol, yes. Some are definitely just off limits to human eyes.

I will definitely let you know! Did you publish yours with Story Embers or somewhere else? I’d love to see them.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest