fb

Any other graphic novelists out there?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Any other graphic novelists out there?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@fawxofthecomics *GASP* You have?? (Can I see them..??) Do you have any advice for someone who doesn’t really know how to make good panels?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Macey Bourque
    @fawxofthecomics

@the-fledgling-artist   Hmm… a friend of mine has a square-making template thingy, that might be useful. 🙂 I make my panels on my own. After a while they start ending up pretty nice and you get used to making neat little squares and rectangles.

And now I must figure out how to get pictures on this computer without emailing them to a friend first….😆 I am not the best with these large electronic devices. (Sorry it’s not great quality. Like I said- not the best with computers 😉 )

In the words of Podo Helmer, "TOOOTHY COOOOW!!!"
    An elvish warrior who sits in the trees drawing.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@fawxofthecomics Awww, that’s adorable!! Thank you so much for showing me!! 😀 😀 How long did it take you to make that?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Macey Bourque
    @fawxofthecomics

@the-fledgling-artist It depends. Sometimes it takes me an hour or two, if I know what I wan to say, and sometimes it’ll take me a week because I get distracted and move on to other things. Sometimes my friend will force me to make a few panels when I see her. 🙂

In the words of Podo Helmer, "TOOOTHY COOOOW!!!"
    An elvish warrior who sits in the trees drawing.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest