Any guys out there?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Any guys out there?

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@emgc

Hmm. Have to do some study on that one! Thanks for asking….  🙂

@theinconceivable1

Nope, I do not want to move on, either, until we have this fleshed out and agree on the meaning! 😀

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@theinconceivable1 Whats the revolution revolting against?  I might join!

*groans* I will never drink another cup of __ without thinking of this crazy topic.  It will be like: my mom says, “want some __?” and I will be like, ” dont say that or Prince Inconceivable will post THE VIDEO!”

Okay…explain why you post a video endorsing __ every time someone says__ if you are trying to get them to not say__.  😀

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

Yes you do. Look it up. The neck nerve is very useful to me. -grins wickedly- Especially when my villains know about it.

OH snap. -facepalms- I should’ve put it slammed into your head instead of it went into your head. It didn’t literally go into your head.

Also, I was never planning to kill you. Character Kari doesn’t like killing people and I don’t either. Definitely not in real life. And I don’t normally like killing my characters either. Except Saria. I’d happily, very happily kill her. In fact I’ve been wanting to strangle her for a couple of months now.

@selah-chelyah

-doubles over laughing- I’m sorry, but, you’re nickname is now going to be Selah Cheetah forever in my mind.

@serenity

Hmmm. A word war you say? I’m interested. How long will it be going on?

@ashira

UM. -points at the prince- I’ll let him explain since last time I did I got dragged into a battle.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Serenity
    @serenity

@kari-karast – the word war will last 30 minutes, starting 28 minutes from now. the idea is to get out as many words as you can in the specific dedicated time, and I enjoy the peer pressure involved there too. (= The word war will be under the thread Itsy Bitsy Word Wars, started by @wordsmith. Speaking of which, is he coming?

@theinconceivable1 – I love winning. (= not to rub your nose in it or anything. But I guess that some of my long post was quoting @ori-art, so maybe that doesn’t count? I don’t know. and what is the revolution revolting against? I think I missed that post…

and what was I supposed to be voting on? I missed that reference too… )=

see y’all soon!

lover of our Lord, words, and music as his writing tools
    ENTJ
    LOVES COOKIES, KNIVES, AND MUSIC!!!!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@serenity

Perhaps I will do the word war then. Maybe.

The voting is on who wrote a better fight scene. Me or @theinconceivable1 I think mine is on the page right before this one and Inconceivable’s is a few pages before that.

Serenity
    @serenity

oh! thanks for clearing that up, @kari-karast! I was totally lost.

I’ll read those right now!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Serenity.

ENTJ

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@serenity

No problem! 🙂

Serenity
    @serenity

ok…. heres my vote for the short battle scene…..

the problem is, I can’t decide!!

theyre both SO good….

and I hate to take sides…

*begins biting nails with anxiety*

*drums fingers nervously on keyboard*

*starts ferociously devouring gummy bears to divert the mind*

ok.

*breathes deeply, then lets it out*

I think I like @theinconceivable1 ‘s story  better. However, I think @kari-karast ‘s was probably the better of the two overall, but I really couldn’t deny the awesomeness of the Princess Bride quote, and I liked how he took it to the past more than palying it in the present.

sorry, @kari-karast. I think that’s about where I stand.

AAAAHHH!!!

*screams in agony after making such a hard decision*

*pounds table*

*bursts randomly into tears*

there it is, you all. I voted.

ENTJ

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@serenity

OOH. Gummy bears! Can I have some?

(Also there’s no hard feelings. And I’m glad you like mine too. 🙂 )

Serenity
    @serenity

totally! here ya go!

*dumps them onto the keyboard*

*realizes that you can’t get them*

*bursts into tears again*

*pulls herself together*

what is your mailing address? they might get there by…. Saturday?

*bursts into tears AGAIN*

btw, we’re doing a word war right now on Itsy Bitsy Word Wars. you interested?

ENTJ

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@serenity

Just virtually give them to me. Hmmm. I suppose I’ll do the word war. I don’t think I’ll be trying too hard though. I’m just gonna use it as a motivator so I can finish the part I’m working on in my story. (That’s how it works right? You write in your story?)

Serenity
    @serenity

that’s what I do, @kari-karast. But you can write anything, so long as it isn’t schoolwork. a new short story, a poem, a chapter in you WIP, whatever!

I worked on my WIP. Im doing it for nanowrimo, so im almost done. pieces are coming together!(= (=

ENTJ

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

ALRIGHT. I know I don’t technically have the authority to do this, but… I think @theinconceivable1 will be fine with it. SO.

I HEREBY BAN GLITTER AND ALL MENTIONS OF GLITTER FROM THIS TOPIC

(I’m sorry all you girls, but I’ve been rather traumatized by glitter so I hope you understand. -winces and hopes I won’t be murdered in my sleep-)

Catwing
    @catwing

@theinconceivable1 I heard once that no one is really scared of the dark, but what could be in the dark.
    Since you don’t want to hear my dreams, then you probably don’t want to hear my worst nightmare…
    *listens to the song again* I actually like it. (just in case you thought I didn’t like it…)

@emgc I have one brother… *nods*

@kari-karast What? Why?

@theinconceivable1 @kari-karast @wordsmith @selah-chelyah @emgc Just so you know last Saturday I was at a Operation Christmas Child center where you inspect the boxes. And the person overseeing my group, was talking to the people across from me and guessed their ages and then he looked across the table at me and asked if I was 13… XD
    I was laughing so the mom who was next to me said that I was a senior. He said, “Wait. Really?”
    Then I told them I was 17.
    He was a bit in disbelief so he asked a nearby overseer person how old they thought I was. “12 or 13.” It was hilarious. Made me think of y’all guessing my age. XD
    So don’t worry about your guesses cause they were closer than someone in real life. 😛

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

🤣🤣🤣Hooray!!! So comforting…

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,075 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest