fb

Any guys out there?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Any guys out there?

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,076 total)
  • Author
    theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@the-fledgling-artist: :’ ( now its 0.5%…

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@the-fledgling-artist: Dont worry I’m totally kidding XD. I’m ok with being a bad artist even thougth it would be cool!

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@the-fledgling-artist: cair to show me some of your art???

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@theinconceivable1 AWW NOO! MY 1% !!! :I
    Alright, I don’t have much other then sketches around.. But I’ll find a few to show you. 🙂 (Although, I actually have a piece in the SE Gallery, so you can check that out if you haven’t yet!)

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

I want to start with this one. It’s from 3 years ago. Maybe it will make you feel better to see that I had very humble beginnings xD

(My character Danika)

(And this is Oswald and Jake.)

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@the-fledgling-artist: Oh we have an art gallery! where???

I like the second one quite a bit! (though it is a little strange she has four arms XD) the first one is cu… *gags* (sorry I cant say that word XD) and the last one looks good too! I think you deliberately scribbled on it which is new for me!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

I am not dead, thankfully. Just in another dimension, oh, wait, I’m posting so does that mean I’m back? I suppose it does. -returns to whatever mountain I was on before-

Thank you. Kari Karast is one of my characters and she’s got one green eye and one blue eye. My profile pic’s eyes are exactly like Kari’s so… yeah. Significance? I just thought it was cool.

Oh. -applauds- Very nice speech. I think I will join our rebellion. I mean, you can never be in too many rebellions right? -draws double swords-

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@theinconceivable1 Um… revolution?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist *sighs* Your art is so good! *heart eyes* Love it!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@evelyn

@theinconceivable1
    posted a speech he’d come up with that was saying stuff about a revolution. Then he asked me if I wanted to join his revolution. Oh wait, that was first. Whatever. It’s on page 28. I get to use swords so… I joined. Heh heh.

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast: *grins on the other side of the screen as you draw your double swords* I love friends who are authors XD

“welcome to the resistance” *smirks and flicks sword open so it splits in half and becomes a double Darth maul style sword * “and mines still cooler.” *leaps off the mountain into the swirling clouds below*

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@evelyn: “*sighs* Your art is so good! *heart eyes* Love it!” is extremely grossed out as he watches your eyes literally turn into hearts. *shivers* Ok, I’m officially baning heart eyes in the guy’s forum… That was creepy!

(hey have you watched Phineas and Ferb? if so I have something I want to share XD)

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast: I just realized I didnt tell you what the discussion was about! *face palms* ok basically we’ve had a few:

the first was about self-defense (whether its right or not) which we kinda burnt out on without coming to a definitive conclusion cuz it “gobbles up our time like a pig” (I’m sorry Evelyn but I’m just going to keep using that quote XD) but then I had the great revelation that sin is an additude!!! *one person in the background claps* ya, that wasnt very popular but hey, no one has proven it wrong so *shrugs* I dont know why everyone doent agrees with me… and I had a side discussion with NoahLittle (cuz he belives were supposet to keep the OT law, which I disagree with) but, again, no definitive conclusion *whispers* butIstillthinkI’mright! so ya thats whats been happening!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@theinconceivable1 Okay… okay. No more heart eyes.

I still want to know the basis of this revolution before I join it though. xD

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@theinconceivable1 Yeah, it is kinda weird xD She’s an alien. Or something. Lol!
    The last one is a sketch, so that’s why it’s so scribbley. The Gallery is part of the Blog!
    (Go to the blog dropdown and one of the choices will be ‘artwork’)

@evelyn
    Aw thanks! Have I ever mentioned that I think you are a fantastic writer?

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,076 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest