fb

Any guys out there?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Any guys out there?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    Parker Hankins
    @parker

@evelyn, oh wow!!! That’s so cool!!! If only y’all were still going to live here!!

I understand about not posting where you live!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@parker Yeah! You know what would be cool? What if SE had a feature where you can find people nearby to you and there would be some kind of coffee shop get-together every month to hang out and bring your WIPs and just write? That would be really fun!

Well, I’ll be praying that the Hurricane doesn’t do much damage your way!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@evelyn, yes, that would make this really amazing!! I don’t know what I would do if I got to meet another writer!

Oh, thank you so much!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

I don’t know what I would do if I got to meet another writer!

@parker
    Geek out? Explode from excitement? Rant about your characters? Run around in circles? 😉

xD

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@evelyn, yes!! The people who worked at the coffee shop would be staring at me, but I wouldn’t care!

Meeting other writers is like meeting the most famous celebrity!!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@parker *whispers* I would care…

😉

Nah, I’d probably be doing the same thing. XD

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@evelyn, XD!!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@parker @evelyn

XD Ya’ll are funny. And yes Evelyn… I do enjoy being somewhat stubborn. But it’s not for the sake of being stubborn so much as upholding what I believe to be true. That being said, I’m not pushy toward those who say they don’t want to talk about it.

But yes, I do enjoy this kind of thing.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@wordsmith, I enjoy it too! And I have noticed you’re very nice in it all and not pushy.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@parker

It’s something I had to learn 😀

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@wordsmith, my dad used to discuss theology all the time and he had to learn too. I just recently began liking discussing things like this.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@parker

I’ve enjoyed discussions like this (or just tough topics even) for a while… but learning not to be pushy… that was rough.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@wordsmith, I can imagine it could. Especially if you feel strongly about what you believe.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@parker

Indeed.

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@evelyn: hehe, stalking is fun XD

@wordsmith
    : Oh ya I totally know what you mean about learning not to be pushy! (but I will say its a lot easier on the internet XD)

@parker
    : I dont know what I would do if I meat one of my online friend isn real life XD I would probably be weird out at first cuz they would look and act so much different then I imagined! If i got the chance, I dont know if I would take it… what about you?

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest