fb

Any guys out there?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Any guys out there?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,075 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@eden-anderson @wordsmith
    Guys, rest well! I could tell just from your posts that you put a lot of time into this. I think God will bless you for all the time you spent in study and prayer, but us humans can only take so much. Even God himself rested on the 7th day. (Though I personally think he only did so to set an example for us humans, not because he wasn’t able to make all of creation without it. Uh sorry. Rabbit trail.) I will continue to pray for you all as you seek answers from the Holy Spirit. <3 God bless.

@theinconceivable1
    If there is anything you are still feeling confused about I want to be available to (try my best! to) answer.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

*returns with twigs sticking out of his hair, cow poop on his shoes and a big grin.* Ah, thats much better! Man, A few hours outside can do alot for a guy!

@wordsmith
    : I don’t really cair to try and defend my earlier “polygamy isn’t condemned” statement cuz, it really is. its just I havent yet found a verse that outright says “dont take two wives” thats all.

well I doubt I’m going to persuade you on this one XD right now I think your starting to persuade me!

*reads more recent post*

Ya actually I’m in the same position! It took me like 2 hours this moring just to respond which is just plain crazy! overall, since were ending it here, I would say Wordsmith argument had the upper hand. At least in my mind, it seems clear the Bible doesn’t forbid self-defence though I still hold it should be avoided if possible. But ya, that was good! Thanks everyone for putting a word it! I feel like we had a pretty deep discussion!

@eden-anderson
    : well I think I agree with most of what you said but I uh, don’t cair to comment on it all cuz that’s going to take a while XD so please excuse my lazyness!

@itisastarrynight
    : ok well thanks… of corse I’m trying to grow in this area its just challenging : D

@the-fledgling-artist
    : “A “Let’s see how long it takes me to win” kind of scenario.” well i’m not saying I wouldnt do that but this is a genuine question for me XD

@everyone-else: “Have fun storming the castle!”

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@theinconceivable1 @the-fledgling-artist @eden-anderson

I think it’s wonderful that we get to have discussion like this! And as I’ve said before, I have responses to just about all of it (some more so than others)… but time…humans bound by time.  And as brothers and sister, I love you all!

Just to recap… I feel strongly that it’s okay to fight in self defense and defense of others. I also believe that killing in corporate defense is permitted. Now for the fun one…killing in self defense. This is for sure the least sure for me. As is within my power killing would be last resort here and I may not even go so far… but I’m not sure that it’s prohibited.

So thank you all! I look forward to meeting up with all of you at a later date. Thank you for the prayers 🙂

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@wordsmith: Yep, thanks for talking! when you find time maybe you want to discuss if salvation is permanent or not! (hehe, that will be fun!) got you on my mental prayer list!

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@theinconceivable1

Oh that’ll be fun! Look forward.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Btw, I’m still following this!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@parker Same. Lol, I had no idea what I was getting into when I posted a reply to something about a week ago on this thread. xD

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Evelyn.
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

Also, does anyone else find it funny that about half the people active on this conversation “Are there any guys out there?” are girls? xD

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@evelyn, I know! It went crazy in a good way!

Yeah, that’s really funny!! XD!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Yeah. xD @parker

Though I guess I shouldn’t be surprised knowing that @wordsmith *cough cough* is pretty stubborn and loves to debate defend his beliefs. 😉

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@parker DUDE!

We live less than thirty minutes away. xD

*maybe stalking your profile* 😉

It’s a small world! 🙂

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@evelyn, Yeah, @wordsmith is cool!

What?!?!? You live that close?!!?!!1? OH MY STARS!!! Where at if you can tell?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@parker Well….

I’m actually moving to a different state this very weekend. xD

Soooo…. BYE!

😉

Thing is, I would tell you, but then if someone creepy gets on this page… well… Are you creepy? *raises eyebrow*

😉

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@evelyn, I’m not creepy!! XD!!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@parker Hmmm…. *considers claim*

But I’ve said that before too and I can be pretty creepy sometimes. xD

I’ll give you a tiny, tiny, hint (#sarcasm) it’s the HOME OF THE NC ZOO! 😉

Well, sorta… that the closest city. I live in that general area – or do for today. 😛

And the only reason I give you that, is because I’m moving in just a couple days – not that I don’t trust you, I just don’t like give away my location on the internet. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest