Any Fellow You Tubers?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Any Fellow You Tubers?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Karla Van Der Berg 3 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Karla Van Der Berg
    @blueberry

“After months in the void, Blueberry has surfaced once again!”

Hi fellow emberites!

So I recently started a YouTube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv8vDKFd3uwHalZ9Lu6fIPA

And I was just curious if other people on here had an story/writing related YouTube channels so that we can help each other out and maybe even collab and stuff? XD

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

@taylorclogston  has a youtube channel.

😉

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I, David
      @i-david

@blueberry Consider me subscribed.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Grace Carter
      @h-jones

KARLAAAAAA! *attacks*

IT’S HEATHER FROM dA SJHDHJSDBFHJSBDFHJBJDF

i subscribed hahaha xD

—Cartographer of Life’s Wandering Ways.
      Also, secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Taylor Clogston
      @taylorclogston

@the-fledgling-artist Thanks for the reference :-}

@blueberry I was really, really trying hard to do a weekly critique-and-other-writing-stuff channel. Officially, I’m still doing it but haven’t put anything out in a while. Life and actual writing come first, and neither of those are really in order right now.

I’ve never read visual novels, but they interest me! I have a copy of Steins;Gate on Steam I’ve not tried out yet. I’ll be following your project along on YT. Gives me an early 2000s internet feel, which I love.

taylorclogston.com/learn-how-to-write

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@blueberry

I followed you! I have a YouTube account here, though it is a bunch of playlists and not stuff I have posted. 🙂

"Get wet and sandy!" ~Instructor Reno
      "You will show respect!" ~The Bearded One

Karla Van Der Berg
      @blueberry

Thanks everyone, Though a bit of an update. The visual novel wasn’t the most well received, but I still want to do stuff on YouTube. Though I am not entirely sure what yet. I might just have a podcast like thing over a video of me drawing or something. Man, youtube is harder than I thought ^_^’

Taylor Clogston
        @taylorclogston

@blueberry YouTube is in fact ridiculously hard =P Sorry your visual novel didn’t take off. I do enjoy listening to podcast videos, for whatever it’s worth.

I do have two channels to recommend here. The associate pastor of my church has a channel he uses for Christian worldview and silly things, like talking about national churro day. And a Christian indie writer friend of mine has a channel where he interviews a bunch of other indie authors, and it’s really cool. You all should check them out =P

taylorclogston.com/learn-how-to-write

Selah
        @selah-chelyah

@blueberry

For writing purposes, I would also recommend Shadiversity. It is a really good channel as far as realistic and helpful content!

"Get wet and sandy!" ~Instructor Reno
        "You will show respect!" ~The Bearded One

Michaela
        @mgtask

@blueberry I subscribed to your channel – looking forward to checking it out!

Karla Van Der Berg
          @blueberry

Thanks guys! I will have to check these channels out! And brainstorm new YouTube ideas…

In the meantime I also made a Wattpad account, and released a new Christian story of mine on there. I must warn that it falls under hard Christianity and has language and violence (but doesn’t promote those things since I am a Christian  pacifist I just don’t believe in sugarcoating things), and has some complicated themes. If you would like to check it out here it is: https://my.w.tt/kNiDIzLvtX

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest