Another one who doesn't know what she's doing

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Another one who doesn't know what she's doing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@k-a-grey  Ooh, I love Sherlock Holmes! And I have read that big 5-inch book like at least twice! 😛

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

I, David
    @i-david

@k-a-grey *Waves awkwardly* Hi. I’m also fairly new, and have never known what I’m doing, so…

WELCOME TO STORY EMBERS!

Where everyone writes and/or draws and is crazy. So basically life as normal for most of us, I guess.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@a-k-grey  So glad you are here! 🙂 How old are you? I am almost 18. Where do you live? I live in northern Idaho. Who are some of your favorite authors? I have way too many… look on my profile for some if you want to know! 😛

Do you like tea? (I do!! Esp. green and black teas.) Do you have any siblings? I have four younger sisters, the oldest of which is on here as @ariel ashira. 😀

*hopes you are not overwhelmed by a barrage of questions*

~ Created to create ~

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@catwing I think my computer is just too elderly for emojis hahaha.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@a-k-grey Oh, your wip sounds really good! (laughing that you’re making up a disease instead of using an actual one just for the sake of preserving his hair x’D )

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@selah-chelyah  I like L.M. Montgomery, Conan Doyle, O. Henry, really just any of the classics, I guess.  I’m not that big of a tea fan.  My mom is though.  🙂  I have a younger sister.

@the-fledgling-artist
       Hey, wait a minute. I didn’t say I was making one up!  It can be a real one.  I just need to do more research.  And research is boring.  Because leukemia uses chemo, tuberculosis is contagious, lung cancer doesn’t seem likely for a young man who doesn’t smoke…..    Wait this sounds really weird.

"Atticus, he was real nice. . . .”
      “Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.”

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

@k-a-grey Ah, I suppose you didn’t actually say that. xD Though this whole situation is still funny to me.

Selah CJW
      @selah-chelyah

@k-a-grey  Cool! Those are really good authors that I enjoy as well. Do you have any fav. hobbies?

~ Created to create ~

Chelsea R.H.
      @seekjustice

@k-a-grey

Hello there! I’m SeekJustice, the time traveller from the future. 😛

I’m also a medical nerd, so your story sounds quite intriguing (have you heard of cystic fibrosis? I’m not sure of your story’s details but that could work )

Anyway, you seem to have been inundated with questions so I won’t bother you with anymore. Farewell 😀

Mahalo keia huiʻana

K. A. Grey
      @k-a-grey

@seekjustice  Cystic fibrosis. Cystic fibrosis.  Hmmm… *evil writerly smile*

@selah-chelyah
         I like to read, (well,duh!), play the piano, and am trying to learn guitar.

Anne of Lothlorien
        @anne-of-lothlorien

@k-a-grey – By all means, go ahead! Which piece of art was it? I can’t believe that people like my graphic designs so much. That’s awesome. 😀

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
          No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

K. A. Grey
          @k-a-grey

@anne-of-lothlorien  Thank you.  It’s the “They all ask me the same question…. isn’t it scary to be ready to die at such a young age?”  The young man with the awesome coat.  I actually have two ideas for it.  (Must be pretty inspiring art.)  I guess I beat Daeus to it.  😉  How do you like the name Devin?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by K. A. Grey.

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

Hi! *waves*

Great signature! *fist bump*

*silence*

yeah, so that’s about all I can think of to say right now *laughs awkwardly*

Oh yeah. Sherlock Holmes is amazing.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” ~Holmes

"Reck not."
            ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Anne of Lothlorien
            @anne-of-lothlorien

@k-a-grey Sounds great! I like Devin… his name in my head was either Eduard or Edmon, but that sounds good too!

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
              No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

K. A. Grey
              @k-a-grey

@anne_the_noob14  Hello! Another Anne!  Anne’s are awesome. 🙂  I have a best friend at church called Ann. My middle name’s Anna, so yeah.  Welcome.

@anne-of-lothlorien
                 Eduard.  Maybe I’ll use that in my other story idea.  Thanks again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest