And so it begins!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself And so it begins!

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Vivian Grant
    @vivian-grant

@anne_the_noob14

If you have a library nearby you can probably check out the movies there.
      I haven’t seen the ninth Star Wars movie yet, and frankly I would rather wager on The Mandalorian and Rogue On to have the Star Wars vibe than Rise of Skywalker. The seventh and eighth were a major blow, especially when I kept spotting scenes directly stolen from the original trilogy. I’ll try not to get too spun out over it, though. πŸ˜›

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@vivian-grant

*nods*

From the movies I’ve seen (the three prequels, Rogue One, and the Rise of Skywalker), I think you’re right. They kinda seemed to be running out of steam. Though to be honest? I really enjoyed tRoS. And I think I’m not going to enjoy the original trilogy as much as I enjoyed the prequels. Idk why, but that’s what I feel like.

(Also don’t get me started on Rogue One… I could rant for an hour about the ending XD)

May the road rise to meet you,
      A smile always greet you,
      May our friendship be always true and strong

Vivian Grant
      @vivian-grant

@anne_the_noob14

You haven’t seen the original trilogy yet? Nice– you don’t have that as a bias to judge the prequels. What did you think about the prequel acting/story?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Vivian Grant.
        Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@vivian-grant Nope! And yep! I can’t stand the people who are all like “ew, the prequels are awful! They’re cheesy and blah blah.”

I thought the acting was phenomenal. The actors did an awesome job of making their character memorable, and can we just take a minute to appreciate Ewan McGregor and Liam Neeson??

The story-line was awesome as well!

I’m watching them in I guess you’d say chronological order? Not the order they came out in (456, 123, 789), but the order they go in (123, 456, 789).

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Livi Ryddle.

May the road rise to meet you,
        A smile always greet you,
        May our friendship be always true and strong

Vivian Grant
        @vivian-grant

@anne_the_noob14

Yes, that would be chronological order. You’ll have to tell me what you think when you watch 1, 2, and 3. πŸ™‚

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@vivian-grant

*is speechless*

Just watched Thor and Civil War this weekend.

I. Am. Dying. Still.Β 

Gotta say, those movies were great. . . *silent tear falls*

My heart. . . My head . . .*groans* Help me!

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Vivian Grant
            @vivian-grant

@urwen-starial

Wasn’t that one Loki-and-Odin-scene in the weapons vault so sad? I love rewatching Thor just to see the parts with Loki in it. The same with Bucky and Cap in Civil War.

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

@vivian-grant

Sooooo saaaaaadddddd!!!!!!

Loki just made me very sad. . . seeing the way that was portrayed. . . . . *breaks down again*

And Civil war. . . me and my friend were talking about poor Bucky today. . . the poor guy. . . *realizes this might seem like I’m implying things about him*

*decides to stop talking* xD

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Esther Sears
                @esther-sears

@vivian-grant

Okay, first of all, I’M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG πŸ™ πŸ™ The last couple weeks have been rough ones, and in all the chaos I somehow forgot all about this πŸ™ But I just finished reading the second part!! πŸ˜€ (And I KNOW I gave you my comments from the first part, but when I went to look I couldn’t find them? Did you ever get them?)

Anyway, I really enjoyed it!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Truly. Do you ever use GoogleDocs? If you want more feedback it’s a lot easier to comment on there ^_^

~Esther

Lover of Christ, writer (obviously...), fangirl, and a proud Meerkat!

Vivian Grant
                @vivian-grant

@esther-sears

That’s alright, we all have busy periods.
                  I’m glad you liked the second half! I do not use GoogleDocs, but I do use Dropbox now whenever I need it.

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest