And so it begins!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself And so it begins!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Vivian Grant
    @vivian-grant

@urwen-starial

He has no filter– in the funny way. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can never choose between Bucky Barnes and Loki for my favorite Marvel character (like with extrovert and introvert, it varies with each day), but Black Widow is definitely my favorite Avenger.

In one word, Avatar: the Last Airbender is epic. I know that that word is overused, but it applies perfectly in this case. During the first couple of episodes, it seems like a goofy kid cartoon, but then it becomes increasingly detailed (plot and character-wise) until you forget that it was meant for kids.
      On the other hand, I do NOT recommend the film adaption of it, simply titled The Last Airbender. There are MANY problems with it.

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

@vivian-grant

Okay! Thank you for the warning! XD

*has just finished Winter soldier the other day and is STILL in denial*

I TOLD MY SISTER THAT WE DIDN’T HAVE PROOF THAT THAT CHARACTER DIED!!!! I TOLD HER HE COULD HAVE SURVIVED!!!!! BUT SHE SAID THERE WAS NO WAY!!!! AND THEN I WAS RIGHT BUT IDK IF IT’S BETTER OR WORSE THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts crying*

*perks up* How many of the movies have you seen???

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Vivian Grant
        @vivian-grant

@urwen-starial

Are you talking about Bucky or Loki?
          I’ve watched everything up to Avengers: Endgame. What about you?

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@vivian-grant

*has tears in eyes again* SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE READING THIS WHO HAS NOT SEEN THE MOVIES: Bucky. . . .ย  *breaks down again with no sign of stopping*

LOKI THO!!!!!!!!! He’s mah favorite villain of all time!!!!

I’ve seen The first Avenger, Winter soldier, The Avengers, and Age of Ultron. Planning on watching Civil War next, or Thor. Whichever I get to first. XD

BUT ALL THE PIECES ARE COMING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

Vivian Grant
            @vivian-grant

@urwen-starial

Ohhh, right. I was so upset when I saw Captain America: First Avenger. And then I watched Winter Soldier and I forgave Marvel. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Winter Soldier is incidentally my favorite Marvel movie, mostly for its endlessly-spectacular fight scenes and soundtrack.

Loki is definitely my favorite Marvel villain, though I wouldn’t go so far as to say that he’s my favorite villain ever.

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

@vivian-grant

Fine then, XD Marvel. Favorite Marvel villain. XD Which now that I think about it, is actually true. XD XD

Winter Soldier has a soundtrack that I’ve been listening to on loop for a while now. XD It’s just that good! I also find myself listening to “End of the Line” which is the saddest song in the soundtrack probably. ๐Ÿ™‚

I laughed so hard when Nick Fury was telling Cap about the adjustments that Tony made to the Helicarrier’s turbines after he got an “up close look” at them.

What’s one of your favorite Marvel quotes?

Vivian Grant
                @vivian-grant

@urwen-starial

I have several:

“I understood that reference.”
                  “On your left.”
                  “When did you become an expert in nuclear astrophysics?” “Last night.”
                  “Don’t look at me, I do what he does, just slower.”

Urwen Starial
                  @urwen-starial

@vivian-grant

Oh my word yes!!!! Some of the best of the best quotes!!!!

Livi Ryddle
                    @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial

Me, who payed no attention to the spoiler warning and who hasn’t watched any of the Marvel movies but still loves Bucky: WAIT WHAT??????? NO. HE CAN’T DIE. I WON’T ALLOW IT. HE’S MY BABY AND IF THEY HURT HIM THEN SO HELP ME-

May the road rise to meet you,
                    A smile always greet you,
                    May our friendship be always true and strong

Livi Ryddle
                    @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial

also Loki better not die either. I will have a meltdown if he does.

Vivian Grant
                    @vivian-grant

@anne_the_noob14

I shall neither confirm nor deny your fears, though Bucky and Loki (and Black Widow) are my favorite Marvel characters/villains/Avengers.

Vivian Grant
                      @vivian-grant

@anne_the_noob14

On a side note, did you read the story (hint hint)? ๐Ÿ˜‰

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Vivian Grant.
                        • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Vivian Grant.
                        Livi Ryddle
                        @anne_the_noob14

@vivian-grant *distressed fangirl noises*

Which story? Yours? (not picking up on the hint though XD) I did, and it’s awesome!! Let’s see… I think I had some comments but I think I forgot them. -_-

Um. I like Owl!! I would love to read more about him. And I like the witch lady and her friend/lover/whoever (forgot his name). I can’t decide if they’re villains or good guys?? I think I could argue either way. And I’d love to read about Owl finding his auburn-haired girl ๐Ÿ˜€

You used a modified version of this set of quotes in your story, didn’t you? *grins*: โ€œWhen did you become an expert in nuclear astrophysics?โ€ โ€œLast night.โ€

Vivian Grant
                        @vivian-grant

@anne_the_noob14

*Pats you on the back* There, there. Might I suggest watching the Avengers series in the order that they came out? I did, and the story made a lot of sense that way.

Thank you! The lover’s name was never told. *Pumps fist* Yes! I was trying to create some conflict there, and show it through Owl’s thoughts and feelings. I do have a couple of ideas concerning Owl’s auburn-haired girl…
                          I actually wrote that piece of dialogue without that quote in mind, but then my first reader inside the family commented on it, and now I can’t read that part without thinking of Tony Stark. That usually happens to me– I will write a scene or an entire story without realizing that it was ‘taken’ from some other work. It’s awesome that you noticed that, though!

Thanks for the input!

Livi Ryddle
                          @anne_the_noob14

@vivian-grant

*nods* I’m planning on doing that at some point… I simply haven’t the time at the moment, nor anywhere to watch them. We don’t have a TV, or a Netflix account or anything. I’ll probably end up watching them at my aunt’s or grandparents’ ๐Ÿ™‚ But also I want to finish the rest of the Star Wars movies before I start on another series.

*nods* Awesome! *grins* That happens to me a lot, too. I can’t think of an example right now, but yep. *nods*

You’re welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest