fb

Aloha, Bonjour, Hola, Ni-hao, Roskhenzgenstadtgrrrr

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Aloha, Bonjour, Hola, Ni-hao, Roskhenzgenstadtgrrrr

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Samuel
    @samuel

(The last one was German, I think)

*Streaks through the air and morphs back into human, landing on feet* Hello, everyone, I am Samuel and a writer like most of you I imagine are. Just looking for some more support and education after migrating from a no-longer-existent writing site ๐Ÿ™

I play piano, cello and guitar and dabble in web development. I’ve been writing since I was eight years old and I hope to be a great novelist one day. I’ve written twoย nearย full-length novels, the latter of which is in publication by Christian Faith Publishing.

(But just between you and me, both of them are semi-cringeworthy)

If I had it my way the world would be composed of dragon/human shapeshifters who sat in swimming pools eating cheese while simultaneously fighting orcs. That’s pretty much me. See you some other time!

No one reads these anyway

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@samuel

Heh. ๐Ÿ˜€ Whoever named you has great taste.

Welcome to Story Embers! I, too, am a writer although I don’t have any novels in publication. ๐Ÿ˜€ That’s pretty awesome, even if they are semi-cringeworthy. What’s your favorite genre to write in?

*hits you* *observes ice breathing dragon*

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Samuel
    @samuel

@sam-kowal

Well my name was Daniel Barryman, but I changed it just so we could be bros ๐Ÿ˜‰

I write in pretty much anything that includes swords, guns, blood, life-threatening situations and mythical creatures…Mostly fantasy, action, thriller, etc.

*freezes you solid*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey there, @samuel! Welcome to SE.

Little known fact: I too am a dragon. I’m nice, though, I don’t freeze people. ๐Ÿ˜‰

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@samuel welcome, oh new Emberling. It’s a pleasure to have you here!

I play piano and guitar too (among other things) and cello is on my to-learn list. ๐Ÿ˜› How long have you been playing?

Writing Heroes โ™ฆ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

Welcome, @samuel, to Story Embers (or Emberia as I and a few others call it). I have a tiny pet dragon, Vip.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Samuel
    @samuel

@elizabeth Nice to meet you, fellow dragon!

@jane-maree
    Hi! I’ve been playing for about a year now. It comes a lot more naturally than the others, though; I’ve been playing piano for eight but I can play cello better XD How long have you played piano?

@nuetrobolt
    VIP doesn’t breathe lightning, does he? Cause I don’t get along well with lightning breathers.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@samuel, Nope. Vip’s a fire breather.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@samuel Ah sweet! I’ve been playing piano on and off (mostly off, to be honest) for about nine years, but in the past two years I’ve actually decided to officially start doing more work and learning new songs. ๐Ÿ˜›

Writing Heroes โ™ฆ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@samuel Welcome! I play piano too, but sadly am not in the process of publication. Congrats on that though! What is the title of your book?

(Andย dragon/human shapeshifters sitting in swimming pools eating cheese while simultaneously fighting orcs doesn’t sound to bad.) XD

Samuel
    @samuel

Hi @evelyn! Sorry for late reply :p

It’s called Collision: Fusion of Worlds. It’s about a broken family trying to save the world, pretty much. It’s kinda hard to summarize because I may have put in too many characters XD

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Sounds great!@Samuel And your reply wasn’t that late. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest