fb

All eyes turned to the loud noise….

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself All eyes turned to the loud noise….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Timothy Gullett
    @timothy-gullett

@seekjustice

All of those hobbies sound awesome! Maybe you can get a big wild garden someday.😀

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@timothy-gullett Neat! What other music do you listen to?

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@timothy-gullett, showing don’t tell can be hard!!

Do you blog anywhere?

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Samantha Farrar
    @samantha-pen

@timothy-gullett

Hey there!!! (forgive my late welcome)

Hello n welcome to SE. The people here are awesome!!!! I am also 17 and live in the Midwest!!!! My sister in law used to live in Columbus Ohio. I personally live in StJoe area Michigan. I Love the Lake!!!!

I dream of writing a book with people like animals someday. I know what you mean about coming up with a storyline. It’s not that I have a lack of ideas it’s just that only some stick with me and I know I need to write them

I also love Biology. I’m taking it as a class this year and can’t stop rambling about it. My whole family is tired of hearing about it.

Being outside is the best. What is your favorite season? Mine is Autumn!!! It’s so beautiful. It’s supposed to snow on Saturday though. 😞 Please Fall don’t be over!!!🍁🍂🍃🍏🏈

*A passionate ENFP author, in training for Christ.*

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@timothy-gullett

It appears I am late, but nevertheless–I’m Sarah, Sarah Inkdragon to be correct. *waves* I’m 16, going on 16 and 2 months, and my current hobbies are writing, reading, drawing/painting/staring at people trying to learn how to draw different types of face shapes, riding my horses, wearing lots of black(imitating ninjas, of course), watching anime, being utterly dramatic yet practical at the same time(yeah.. I don’t know how I manage that either.), eating chocolate(but then again, who doesn’t have this hobby?), criticizing filming techniques/first aid/tropes/anything cheesy and cringy in movies, and sending authors anonymous letters of anger when they kill or hurt one of my favorite characters.

I happen to be an INTJ(and very sarcastic just like one) also, and if you do enneagrams I’m a 5w6. Anyhow, nice to meet you. *shakes hand vigorously*

Farewell for now. *disappears in cloud of smoke*

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Timothy Gullett
    @timothy-gullett

@evelyn, I love listening to Celtic type of music.😄

@parker
    I do not blog anywhere, I’m not much for blogging, I’ve tried many years ago and never could stick to it.🤣 Do you blog?

@samantha-pen
    you don’t have any need to to apologize!! No, fall, stick around! My favorite season is spring because after that comes summer then fall. I do not like winter that much lol! I also like spring because my garden can start up as well.🌱 What’s your favorite animal-bird-and-or-fish/insect? I bet it is getting cold in Michigan already!

@sarah-inkdragon
    hopefully I can squeeze this in before you disappear again, that startled me! No need to apologize for being late, I’m late in responding! I don’t know much about horses, what types do you have? And do you have a favorite? Ooo, I better be careful with my characters, I don’t want to get an angry letter!🤣

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@timothy-gullett

No problem! XD I have a welsh pony/peruvian paso gelding(not that I expect anyone to know what a paso is, they’re pretty uncommon lol), and I have an Arabian/Morgan mare as well. 😉 My favorite breed of horse is probably an Arabian, though. Haha yeah, I guard my favorite characters with ferocity. XD You’ve got to when there’s books like The Game of Thrones out there.. I don’t think I could make it through that series. So many characters die. Oh, what’s your novel about? I write fantasy most of the time, but I do write lots of other genres as well.

- C. S. Lewis

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@timothy-gullett Neat! I like Celtic music too!

Samantha Farrar
    @samantha-pen

@timothy-gullett

I also love spring. Gardening is pretty fun. My family has always had a big vegetable garden. And it takes a bit of work to get it ready in the spring and then pull it out. So I have spent a bunch of time in the Garden growing up!!!!! What is your favorite crop or plant??

Man…I’m not sure what animal is my favorite. How do you pick?? I like dogs though!!!! I also like birds especially Peregrine Falcons and …so many more.

It’s still in the 40’s here. Really, I think Ohio and Michigan have very similar weather. I doubt it will stay cold but I wouldn’t be surprised if we had a white Thanksgiving. Have you lived in Ohio your whole life??? I have lived in two different houses but never moved outside of Michigan!!!

*A passionate ENFP author, in training for Christ.*

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@timothy-gullett, actually, I do blog! Would you like the link?

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Timothy Gullett
    @timothy-gullett

@sarah-inkdragon, What is a gelding? Is it a term like mare? I’ve heard Arabian horses are very pretty! My novel is fantasy, however there is no magic or creative creatures, just everyday foxes as your main characters.😂 I don’t even quite know yet what everything is going to be about, but I have a few ideas. The main characters will be Flare, Mike and Tillian Malcolm, with Flare being the main protagonist, he’s the second oldest. He’s twins with Tillian his sister, who is a few minutes younger. Mike is the older brother, who, ahem, will have a plot twist in his life, I’m planning on making him a puppet villain for the big boss King Parl, lord of the White Wolves of Lasgallar. Anyway enough of that, I don’t want to give away too much just yet.😏Flare will have a burden of guilt come upon him that may just be related to Mike becoming a villain.

Anyways, yeah, those are my main characters, I might have a Tibetan (is that how you spell it?) yak and either a snow hare or a plain rabbit named Tunger and Jude who are good friends (who will probably bring humor [you have to have two guys that bring humor into every book, right?]).

@samantha-pen
    that’s great you have a garden! My favorite thing to grow is probably Thai Neck Bottle Gourds, they’re edible and are fun to make recipes out of! And they’re unique. I also like growing carrots because you don’t know they get so big until you pull them up!🌱😆

Cool you like birds, peregrine falcons are so cool, I’ve never seen one in the wild, but apparently they are supposed to live around Ohio. Have you seen them near where you live?

I was born in Illinois, and only lived there for a few years, then we moved to Ohio and I believe I’ve lived here for 14-15 years. It was pretty nice out two days ago, actually felt like fall, until the army of cold marched into our yard and made everything feel like an unsnowy winter.😬😁

Timothy Gullett
    @timothy-gullett

@parker sure!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Okay, @timothy-gullett, here it is.

https://parkerhankins.wixsite.com/pencilsandpianos

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@timothy-gullett Haha, well a gelding is a term like a mare… it’s a castrated male horse. XD Yeah, Arabian horses are beautiful. I love them. Ooh, foxes. I’ve always loved them. They’re so cute and fuzzy yet they can be really cool and awesome at the same time in books. I have a fantasy WIP where one of the characters is a humanoid-fox-thing that’s a mercenary. He’s awesome. XD Ooh, I like Flare’s name, it’s cool. Good luck with your WIP!

- C. S. Lewis

Timothy Gullett
    @timothy-gullett

@parker, thank you! You’re site is awesome!😀

Thank you @sarah-inkdragon! I hope through SE I can grow well in my novel writing.😊

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest