fb

All eyes turned to the loud noise….

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself All eyes turned to the loud noise….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Timothy Gullett
    @timothy-gullett

Hello Story Embers people!

My name is Timothy, I am 17 years old, I love writing about fictional worlds, I am an INFP-T, I love the writings of J.R.R Tolkien and Andrew Peterson, I absolutely love birds, and am currently writing my first novel.😂 It’s so great to be here!

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@timothy-gullett, Welcome to Story Embers! When is your birthday? I am 17 as well, until 01/01. I mostly major in historical fiction, and my sister, @ashira, is on here as well! 🙂 Do you have any siblings? I have three younger sisters… @ariel is the oldest of them. Where do you love? I live in N. Idaho, and love it! What is your novel about?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Timothy Gullett
    @timothy-gullett

@Selah-Chelya, thank you for the welcome! My birthday is 4/16, I have three siblings, a brother and two sisters, and I live in South Ohio.😊

My novel is currently still being thought through completely, but the premise is basically it’s centered in an arctic world called Arctical (I know, really creative name there lol!) the main characters are foxes, the main enemies are white wolves, and somehow someway they will have an epic battle (I’m hoping) at the end.

@daeus-lamb
    got me on here, he’s a good friend of mine.😊

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@timothy-gullett  Neat! What is the weather like there?

That sounds really cool! How did you meet King Daeus? :_

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@timothy-gullett Heeeeeyyy! You showed up. 😀

Foxes forever.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Timothy Gullett
    @timothy-gullett

@selah-chelyah the weather is very up and down in Ohio for most of the year. In summer it’s hot and humid one day, and the next it’s 72° to humidity and a nice breeze. In the fall right now we’re having our beautiful fall days like they’re known to be, and then we’ll have those days that feel like early winter. Today was actually very nice out.❄️☀️😁

Oh wow, how did I meet Daeus? I gotta say maybe 8 or so years ago? I can’t remember, but that sounds right. I believe they visited our old church that we used to go to. Then we saw them again at a homeschool convention, and then they started going to our church maybe 4 years ago or earlier? It been so long I’ve known him, it’s like he quietly walked into my life like a hard working ant creeps along the bark. Okay, that was poetic, I had to say it like that!😊 Do you know him? He’s an amazing guy to meet in person.

Timothy Gullett
    @timothy-gullett

Hey @daeus-lamb! Foxes forever, I love it!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@timothy-gullett, welcome!! I’m so glad to have you here!! Plus, it’s good to have another guy on here!

What do you consider to be your strongest point in writing, and what’s your weakest point?

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@timothy-gullett Hi, and welcome to SE!!  What are your favorite birds?  Your WIP sounds cool!  I like wolves.

I am fifteen and I write his-fic.  Selah Chelyah is my older sister.

What is up with the foxes forever?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@timothy-gullett Hello! I like birds too. ^-^

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@timothy-gullett *hears bang*

*turns* 😉

Hi and welcome! I love to listen to Andrew Peterson’s music! Have you listened to his music?

ori-art
    @ori-art

@timothy-gullett

Welcome! I’m new too and don’t know tons but I’m sure you’ll love Story Embers! I already do!

Oh and btw, great literature taste. 👍👍👍😀

"Who knows what the next month will bring? I say let us eat cake now!"
    -Mr. Benedict

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@timothy-gullett

Welcome! I’m SeekJustice, one of the noble Australians on this forum. I have a fondness for Ohio out of all the American states because I really like Wilbur Wright, and I’m sure you are aware that Dayton was his home town. (He also liked birds as much as you seem to)

I’m a shameless history geek, as you can tell.

So, how about you? What are some hobbies other than writing/reading? What inspired your novel? (Which sounds really cool, by the way. Definitely something I would love reading!)

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Timothy Gullett
    @timothy-gullett

Boy so many replies, thank you for making me feel welcome here!

@parker
    , hmmm, my strongest point? That’s tough, I’m still learning all the writing terms lol.😄 Probably character development? My weakest is  show don’t tell.

@ashira
    foxes forever is just a saying because my main characters are 🦊 😁. My favorite birds are the great blue heron, bald eagle, and the hill myna. I have many more, but those are some that stand out to me!

@the-fledgling-artist
    hello!

@evelyn
    yes! I’ve heard his music, he does a great job with it!😄

Thank you @ori-art!

@seekjustice
    hello from the U.S.! Yes, I’ve heard he was from there, I’m actually a 30 minute drive or so from Dayton! I didn’t know he liked birds too though! That’s neat! I’m not as much as a history person, but I love, like LOVE science. Biology especially! My other hobbies are gardening, which I absolutely love doing, and mowing lawns, me and my dad actually have a business out of that, and just being outside. How about you?

What inspired my novel? Man, I cannot remember directly!😬 I’ve always wanted to write a book, and I tried many different ideas but none of them stuck like they were working out. Then I came up with the idea of having people-like animals living in an arctic world (to make it seem more exotic and dangerous), and the idea stuck, and now I’ve changed the main plot so many times that I don’t even know the MAIN plot anymore, although I have many subplots mixed in. That’s why I’m here! To get some help from you all.😄

Thank you again for the welcomes everyone!

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@timothy-gullett

He spent many hours of his life watching the birds, especially the raptors, outside Dayton and they inspired many of the changes the brothers made to the flight industry. 🙂

Gardening has never been my strong point, but I love appreciating other people’s gardens and I would love to have a big, wild garden one day. My hobbies mostly consist of dancing (Highland and Scottish), knitting, sewing, studying history, bushwalking, camping and those sorts of things. I love being outside too and I like taking photos of nature.

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.