Abortion Poetry

Forums Poetry Poetry Discussions Abortion Poetry

This topic contains 41 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Emberynus The Dragonslayer 5 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Holly Anne
    @holly-anne

@banana-peacock-warrior

¡De nada! Encantada de ayudarle. ¿Tú hablas español? Estoy aprendiendo español 🙂

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (Inception)
      Composer, Writer, Sarcastic 😉

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
      @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@banana-peacock-warrior

You’re welcome!!

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Banana Peacock Warrior
        @banana-peacock-warrior

@holly-anne: Sí!! Me encanta hablar en Español. Pero… todavía tengo mucho que aprender. He tomando clases de Español durante aproximadamente… 5 años? No estoy seguro. Que hay de ti?

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer: *thumbs up* LOL super random thing: I thought up a new story idea (turning into a WIP now) and thought of you when I named it Dragon Slayer. XD 😉

“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”
          ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭94:19‬ ‭

@banana-peacock-warrior

aww thanks! 🙂 It’s nice to know I’ve got friends on here! What’s it about?

Holly Anne
            @holly-anne

@banana-peacock-warrior

¡Genial! Solo llevo un año aprendiendo español … at the most lol. Es un lenguaje tan hermoso. I love using it all the time! Well, if I know the right words XD

I am hoping to become fluent in it at some point. What made you start learning it? Oh, and cinco años!! Wow you can teach me lol XD XD XD

Kayla Skywriter
              @kayla-skywriter

@banana-peacock-warrior

Now I want to say you’re welcome in the language I studied, Latin. But, since it is a dead language, no one ever told me what you’re welcome is in Latin. Oh well, English will have to do.

You’re welcome.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Banana Peacock Warrior
                @banana-peacock-warrior

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer: 😉 Yup, you do! 🙂

Okay. Long explanation incoming. You don’t mind if I do that, do you? 😉 Dragon Slayer is a total allegory about Jesus essentially. My main character is the allegorical representation of the thief hung to die beside Him. Her name is Shantael – Shan for short. She lives in a clan of thieves and is an incredible deceiver in the gang. The city they live in – Afraizee – is haunted by the dragon, Kalaraja. He never leaves his den during the day, but his spirit does and it entices the people of the city to do wrong. When they give in, they say that Kalaraja’s spirit lives within them. Then, he leaves his den each night to ‘search for its spirit’ and whoever it caught along with it. The people of the city believe that the larger the wrong (like theft and murder), the stronger Kalaraja’s spirit lives within those people, and the more likely they are to be stolen away to be eaten by the dragon. They don’t understand, though, that even a white lie draws in the dragon. So Kalaraja takes away whoever he wants from Afraizee. Whenever the authorities of the city find someone like a thief or murder, they sacrifice them to Kalaraja’s den hoping that the dragon will be content with these troublemakers and not come after anyone in the city. They’re always wrong, though.

One day in the story, a man calling himself Elikai wanders into the city claiming to be the son of King Hoshea, the legendary dragon slayer, and that he’s come to finally kill Kalaraja. No one believes him and after lots of plot stuff and scenes that have to do with Shan and Elikai and Shan’s boyfriend (Dav) and Shan’s brother, the authorities decide to throw Elikai into Kalaraja’s den as a sacrifice despite the fact that he’s shown no sign of being a ‘slave of Kalaraja’. Shan and her boyfriend are caught as well and since they’re thieves they’re thrown in, too. Shan realizes that he really is the prince and begs him to protect her, but Dav simply mocks. Then Kalaraja kills him. Boo hoo. So, you can probably infer what comes next. 😉 XD

Phew! I think I put way too much thought into that… oh well. XD

@holly-anne: Que guay! Sí. Es TAN hermoso!!! SAME. It’s so much fun to use when you know what you’re saying… XD I’d really love to be fluent someday, too. But today is not that day. XD I think I’ll take it in college. I started learning Spanish when I was really little (I think I was maybe 5 when I took my first class) because I’ve always – I don’t know – I’ve always loved the language. My mom blames it on how much I liked Dora the Explorer when I was little! How about you? Why’d you start learning?

@kayla-skywriter: XD 😉

@banana-peacock-warrior

🙂 😉 Wow! That’s sounds cool!! Allegories rock!! I love it!!

Holly Anne
                    @holly-anne

@banana-peacock-warrior
                      Yes I would be amazing to be fluent! Well, I’ve always loved languages and Spain so that kinda fit. Also, someone once said that Spanish is the most beautiful language in the world, and I would say I agree. So yeah that’s why. Oh, and I’ve always wanted to be a missionary in somewhere in South America or Brazil so obviously Spanish is pretty helpful for that too 🙂 But mostly just because I love it.

Dakota
                      @dakota

@banana-peacock-warrior

I just read them-High Fives for standing up against abortion! And I really REALLY like them!!! A+ Write on! 🙂

Psalm 119:11
                      Your word I have hidden in my heart,
                      That I might not sin against You.

Banana Peacock Warrior
                      @banana-peacock-warrior

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer: Thanks!!

@holly-anne: Yep, Spanish IS beautiful. It WOULD be great to use my love for the language to be a missionary, but if God would choose anyone for missionary work I’d probably be the last pick for THAT field. I’d probably fit better somewhere else up my alley. 😉 Don’t they mostly speak Portuguese in South America instead of Spanish?

Thanks so much, @dakota! <3

@banana-peacock-warrior Yur welcome bro! 😎

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest