Abortion #6 and (who knows; maybe?) Abortion #7

Forums Poetry Poetry Discussions Abortion #6 and (who knows; maybe?) Abortion #7

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kayla Skywriter 5 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Banana Peacock Warrior
    @banana-peacock-warrior

Hello! Sadly, no, I have not yet written Abortion #6 in my poetry series. *sniff* But this is for the GUYS on Story Embers. I’ve decided that #6’s perspective will be the perspective of the men. Now, seeing as I’m not a guy, I wanted the opinions of some dudes on the subject so that I can make a point that’s as realistic and clear as possible. Of course, go ahead and don’t respond if that’s too touchy of a subject. 🙂

And to girls too, if anyone has suggestions for the topic/perspective of Abortion #7, I’m happy to hear them! Thanks, everybody!

“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”
      ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭94:19‬ ‭

Kayla Skywriter
      @kayla-skywriter

Not a guy, but for abortion #7 you could do it from the point of view of either survivors of abortions or kids.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest