fb

Aberdeen’s Top Secret Project Unveiled

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Aberdeen’s Top Secret Project Unveiled

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

Guess what, everybody? Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (you know, that green scaly theropod who wrote ROTLA) have been working on a top-secret project that will change the world (my world at least 😜).

No, it’s not a time machine.

Or a book that writes itself.

It’s not even a movie adaption of “Raiders of the Lost Arc.”

What’s left? Well, maybe it’s not half as interesting as any of those things, but I hope it’s something you will all enjoy. It’s a website. Actually, it’s more than just a website, it’s Aberdeen’s website. 🦖 If you’re not afraid of getting your book eaten, hop over to dinosdigest.com.

I understand if your fears keep you from visiting (I don’t like my books getting eaten either). However, Aberdeen is not quite so understanding and will sit on you if you do not at least visit his site.

Just joking. He’s not that ferocious, but he will glare at you very threateningly if you do not visit his site. 😜

@jenwriter17
    @gabriellepollack @sleepwalkingmk @hope-ann @daeus-lamb @rolena-hatfield @supermonkey42 @sam-kowal @j-a-penrose @overcomer @parker @snapper

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Exciting!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

overcomer
    @overcomer

I’m not afraid of a glare. *gulps* 😉 I’ll check out the website anyway. 🙂 @mariposa

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

YAAAAAAY! *throws extra floaty pecan leaves like confetti* Eventually I’m going to get my life together and finish my own website, but that day will not be nearly as exciting to me as Aberdeen’s blog launch. XD

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@mariposa this is great! A very creative website 😉👍

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@mariposa YAY! 😀 😀 😀 *Celebrates with confetti and cake and story drafts* That is a pretty big Something. 😉

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@scribbles Wow, I didn’t know Aberdeen’s blog launch was that momentous. 😝

*eagerly waits for you to launch your poetry blog*

@jenwriter17
    Thank you! Aberdeen is glad you like it. 🦖😃

@gabriellepollack
    *Aberdeen gobbles up the first drafts and I gobble up the cake* 🍰

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@mariposa

SO

MOMENTOUS

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@mariposa

😀 That’s pretty awesome. The site design is pretty ra-dino-cal

Now Stan is demanding a site of his own, telling me that all the other Emberling sidekicks have one. Oh well

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@sam-Kowal Wow, have you ever been to the createtus period before? You pick up on dinosaur lingo pretty fast. 😉🦖

Well, it’s only fair for Stan to have a site too. But I guess I shouldn’t encourage him, should I? 😅

J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

@mariposa Eeeeep! *scrambles over to see it*

Writer | Freelance editor
    Inspiration

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

Ooh… nice! *Heads off to explore the site*

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest