A Strange Request (Apex Legends + Artists)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions A Strange Request (Apex Legends + Artists)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    I, David
    @i-david

Hello, all of Site! It is I, David.

So I have a question, but its for people who meet two specific–and somewhat strange–criteria:

1. It’s for artists.

2. It’s for people who know about Apex Legends–i.e. play it/watch it/know a fair amount of stuff about it.

If you meet both of those things, then great! This thread was made for me to find you, and ask you this:

Would you want to partner up with me and create art about character concepts I’ve come up with for Apex Legends?*

I told you it was a Strange Request. Let me know if you’re the person I’m looking for and are interested in my proposal. Thanks. 🙂

*This is writing related, as well as art related, so hopefully I don’t think it should be considered wrong or anything… hopefully. XD

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

MoonInk
    @moonink

@i-david  Hmmm.  Yes, I’m an artist.  Apex Legends sounds familiar, but I don’t know much about it besides it being a video game.  If I did a ton of research on it, I’d love to try to help you.  I’ve not done much character concepts, but I do a lot of sketching, if it helps.  Again, I’m probably not the best person for the job, but I’d love to help if you want 🙂

Reader, Writer, Arter (oops, I mean artist)

I, David
    @i-david

@moonink Hai, and thanks! Look into it and decide if you like it and would want to try making concept art first. Then just let me know. I’ve crafted the main ideas for 9 characters so far, and am considering sending a letter to Respawn (who made the game) once I fill some of the characters out more.

Visual art to go with would just help all the more–though it’s really just a “Why not?” attempt; I don’t even expect a response–and would be awesome to go with the characters regardless. 🙂

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest