fb

A Matter of Life and Death…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions A Matter of Life and Death…

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

@selah-chelyah THAT soon?! Maybe I should call my cousin in Redding and warn her now, instead of when the actual warning is released. Anyway, I stand corrected. I will keep up-to-date on this earthquake.

Ahyek nahd feltin'or rempak.
    I'm not promising anything.

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@cassie-hartfinh You could also do it both times… John said he was concerned he was not gonna get his “big one” special report out in time before it happens.

@selah-chelyah
    *thumbs up* I did tell the inconceivable1 that I liked revolutions…especially when there IS something to fight for… 😛

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@cassie-hartfinh  @ashira

Yeah, well, when we talked about it before I thought maybe you had other reasons for waiting to call her, but if not…I would ceraintly do it sooner rather than later! 🙂

@ashira

As long as you have a cause WORTH fighting for!!! 😀

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

E. Grace
    @emgc

@selah-chelyah

Just wanted to let you know that I told my family about this and now we’ve been praying about it together regularly.   I know this is all in God’s hands!

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@emgc

WOW, Grace, thank you so much for sharing that! I SO appreciate that! PTL! 🙂

~ Created to create ~

Mairin Atha
    @mairin-atha

@selah-chelyah @cassie-hartfinh

Thank you guys so much for all the info! Yes, I did read the email, Selah, but I don’t open attachments from people I don’t know (even though I believe this isn’t a scam <3), so I didn’t read that. And yes! God is in control! <3 😀

*Will not the deepening darkness / Brighten the glimmering star?*

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@mairin-atha

Good! Thanks! 🙂 And amen!

~ Created to create ~

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@ashira, @selah-cheylah, @cassie-hartfinh.

Okay, I am so glad I didn’t offend anybody, and thank you for understanding my skepticism. 😉

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest