fb

A Matter of Life and Death…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions A Matter of Life and Death…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@selah-chelyah

I don’t think you tagging all those people was too huge of a deal. 🙂

So, this is some sort of visionary end- times/apocliptic message? Or something? I still think you are being very vague…couldn’t you just give us a brief overview or something? Seriously, if this is a matter of life and death, you would want everybody to know, whether they believed or not, or got into big discussions over it or whatever.

That’s just my thoughts…

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

@selah-chelyah

You’re gonna wanna answer pretty soon here.

*Forum Signature here*

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@thewirelessblade

I am working on it! 😛

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@thewirelessblade

Yeah, it will affect anyone who knows anyone anywhere near the W. coast, which only you would know whether or not you know anyone in the areas! 🙂

@mairin-atha

Please do not feel bad! 😀 I was going to email it to you as well, BTW.

@mairin-atha
      @eden-anderson  @noahlitle  @corissa  @kelly-lundgren  @kari-karast

It concerns major natural disasters beginning on the West coast and to some degree, moving across the nation. It is not necessary to discuss it lengthily on here even if that seems to make more sense.

~ Created to create ~

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

Ah. Okay. Seeing as I don’t know anyone over there, I’ll just quietly back out of this thread. 😉 (Unless you live there. In which case I do know someone over there, but I’ll still back out.) Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Holly Clarise
    @happyholly_c

Um okay, this is incredibly strange. Not only does this feel like spam, but I’m also kinda freaked out as I live in AZ. Sorry to sound skeptical like the others, but this just isn’t right.

I am an ENFP writer 🥳 "Adventure is out there!"

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

Okay. I do not live on the West coast. 😀  Thank you for your great questions and thoughts!

~ Created to create ~

Noah Litle
    @noahlitle

@selah-chelyah

It seems you already started a rather lengthy discussion here, but anyway…

I’m with @kari-karast.

Ciao.

p.s. I only know a little.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

Yep! See ya around! *salutes* Ninja out! *turns and jumps out window*

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@selah-chelyah

I live on the East Coast…

of Australia.

Still, I must say, I am curious and you have caused a little stir 😛

Ceud mile failte

Grace
    @literatureforthelight

@selah-chelyah Do you have an URL that we could click into? I am on the West Coast, but the nature of this discussion doesn’t feel quite right.

I’m sure that if it’s relevant and/or dangerous, you can just share it directly with us and not have to worry about causing a lot of discussion. 🙂

Calvin '25 // The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:5)

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@seekjustice

😀 Yeah, that is true… (Both things you said.) Still I thought I would tag you anyway, though.  *rueful grin*

@kari-karast
      @noahlitle  @happyholly_c  @thewirelessblade  @eden-anderson  @corissa  @ncstokes  @kelly-lundgren  @mairin-atha  @dekreel  @countryboy77  @literatureforthelight

OKAY, you all!>

Thank you all for your enquiries and questions!  Since my time is not limitless, I will share the following in hopes that this brings greater clarity while simplifying details.  🙂   I’m sorry for not stating this more clearly beforehand.

I know an expert, John Crisp, that has been forecasting earthquakes for several years now with 100% accuracy.  We have been subscribers since 2015 and have been amazed to read his forecasts and then watch them take place just as forecasted!  John forecasts earthquakes worldwide, so no matter where you live, if you would like to subscribe and receive these forecasts, which are free.  His desire is simply to share what he knows in order to save lives.

If you’d like to subscribe, you can email me your address and I will forward the latest world-wide report.  Also, if you’d like to subscribe to receive regular updates, please let me know, and I will give your email address to John to add to his list of subscribers.

For anyone living in West coastal United States from Mexico/Southern California up through British Columbia, Canada, John released a special and very URGENT report that is currently in affect for your areas!  Please request this specifically, and I will also be glad to email this one as well.

Thanks so much, you all! 😀

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Selah CJW.

~ Created to create ~

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

Hey @selah-chelyah,

We do allow large tag lists, but only with permission from a moderator. Due simply to the oddity of this post, I am going to be closing down comments on it till I can figure out what’s going on.

We appreciate your concern for others’ safety, but I’d like to screen this content first. Can you send me an email?

Thanks

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

Okay, topic reopened.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@selah-chelyah, I apologize if I’m sounding rude, but I’m a little confused. Also, I’m not aloud to give out my e-mail or my location. So… Um… Thanks?

I mean, I don’t want to be overly skeptical, but I can’t stop feeling like this is a scam.

So… if you are telling the truth about the earthquakes then I guess I’ll figure out eventually, and sorry for not believing you. But… yeah. If you are telling the truth and really want to help people, why are you going to let a little discussion get in the way of that? I mean, if your only purpose is to help people.

This just doesn’t seem right. Anyways, I mean no offense, just saying.

–Filewriter out–

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest