fb

A Matter of Life and Death…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions A Matter of Life and Death…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@jane-maree  @daeus-lamb  @josiah

Okay, so…I just found out I was not supposed to tag this many people.  *hangs head*

I am SO sorry! Ah! Umm, what shall I do at this point? This topic was only meant to help people and warn them, but now I am wondering what to do. Not sure how I missed that on the forum guidelines. Again…I am SO sorry, and please tell me what I need to do here!

🙁

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@selah-chelyah They were off the coast of California, I think. Don’t know if they’re still going on though.

I can’t email you, as my email contains my real first and last names. Can you PM us instead? (by us I mean the peeps on here. I just realized I sound like Gollum.)

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ncstokes

What’s PM?

(I didn’t think you sounded like Gollum.)

Corissa
    @corissa

@selah-chelyah I am completely with @eden-anderson; I hope you aren’t offended, but your post reads very much like a scam. I think your best move at this point would be to explain, here on the forum, what is going on. I doubt that many people will give you emails, and if you truly want to help people, it seems strange and suspicious that you wouldn’t be willing to post about the problem here.

I want to believe you and I hope this can be cleared up quickly; please don’t be angry with us for being wary.

ENFJ. Messenger of Christ. "Living a life that demands an explanation."

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@kari-karast I don’t know if that’s what they’re called on here, but if you go to your own profile, there’s a box that says, uh, let me check… *checks* “What’s new, ?” or something like that. If you put a message on there and tag the people you want to see it, they’ll get the notification. You can also chat on there. Other people can see it if they go to your profile, so it’s not private, but it’s more private than the regular forums.

Mairin Atha
    @mairin-atha

@ncstokes OOH that’s what that’s for! XD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Mairin Atha.

*Will not the deepening darkness / Brighten the glimmering star?*

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@mairin-atha Yeah, it took me forever to figure them out, but I think they’re quite helpful. I don’t think we’ve met before, so hi! I’m NC.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ncstokes

Oh that’s cool! I only had a vague idea of how that worked. Yeah @selah-chelyah would that work?

Mairin Atha
    @mairin-atha

@ncstokes *waves* Hi back! 🙂 Yeah, I’m only active in my guild, so no one but my fellow guildlings have met me… XD But nice to meet you! 😀

Kelly Lundgren
    @kelly-lundgren

Yeah, if it’s so urgent and important why have us email you? I’m curious what you have to say, but not THAT curious; internet safety is a thing you know.

"And it came to pass that they lived after the manner of happiness."

Noah Litle
    @noahlitle

@selah-chelyah

I agree with @eden-anderson and @corissa. My curiosity would be satisfied with just the reason you don’t want to tell us what it is.

p.s. I only know a little.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@eden-anderson

No, I did not know that there was a rule to that effect. Thank you so much for letting me know! I do not want to do anything I am not supposed to. Eek!

@eden-anderson
      @kari-karast

I understand if you do not want to share your email. That is okay! I will try to answer your questions as clearly as possible, though…  🙂

This information is not commonly known just as many things in history were not at the time, even if they were true. The Titanic was said to be unsinkable to the point that it was said even God could not sink it! And on its’ maiden voyage it sank. The world was “known” to be flat for MANY years and Christopher Columbus died a poor debtor in prison. Now we hail him as a great explorer and famous figure for his round earth beliefs. There are hundreds of examples to the same effect, man is not infallible.  SO MANY things and opinions over the course of time have been SO totally erroneous and found to be false later on.

In the end times, the common and WIDE, EASY road will be one taken by the majority and the NARROW road will be the path to eternal life. Truly the test of truth is not whether or not it is commonly believed and known by the general population. 🙂

I do not want to share it on here as it is lengthy and I do not need a lot of discussion on this writer’s forum! 😛  I would like to share it with those who want to know about it, and the rest do not need to discuss it here. Also, the swings of thought and opinion do not need to be heard on here…if you want to know you can email me and I will send it to you. Other than that, more is unnecessary. You can ask others whom I email this to if it is a scam, but if it helps I can assure you it is not, only a great desire to help and bless. (Please do not feel bad for asking, though.) 😀

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

Okay. That makes sense! Just… why exactly is it a matter of life and death? *hopes the answer to that question would not be the source of a great deal of discussion and stuff so you can answer*

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

@selah-chelyah

Does this affect Kansans like myself, or is this not as big of a deal has you make it sound?

*Forum Signature here*

Mairin Atha
    @mairin-atha

@selah-chelyah

I feel bad for saying this, but earlier you were saying that we NEEDED (REALLY needed) to know this info, and now you’re saying we don’t really need to know, just that we should know if we want to. I’m confused. Could you at least tell us what this is related to? Religion? Politics? Natural disasters? Something else?

At this point, I don’t think we mind if this turns into a lengthy discussion — if we really NEED to know this info. I’m not comfortable with sending out my email, and other people aren’t either. If this is so important, do you need to find another way to give us this info? If not, I feel forced to believe that it’s not as important as your first message makes it look.

I really don’t want to make you feel bad, so please don’t take this that way!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest