fb

A mailchimp question

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions A mailchimp question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

I’m having a little problem with my blog emails that are sent out via rss feed (or whatever that’s called) to my email subscribers. I actually signed myself up to receive emails to make sure they were going out and looking right. But I’m not liking the way it’s formatted. The email looks like I didn’t format the post at all (if that makes any sense). It puts every sentence in the same big paragraph, which makes things looks really weird.

I’m wondering if there’s a way to customize this in Mailchimp, or if I have to like copy/paste each blog post into an email and send it out manually (or if I’m doing something wrong). Any advice?

just tagging some; sorry I can’t remember who uses mailchimp @jane-maree @hope-ann @daeus-lamb @josiah

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@jenwriter17

I use Jetpack to send out post emails, and it works really well. They’re formatted basically the same, and definitely easy to read.

I’ve never used Mailchimp for that though; I only use it for my newsletter. Definitely recommend Jetpack though, if that’s something you could get.

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

@jenwriter17 I’ve not tried that, so I don’t know. What I actually like to do is write up an email based on an article, almost ‘pitching’ the article per say. So the people who get my newsletter are interested in the article and go to my site to read it. This can help with site numbers and if people want to share your article they’re more likely to do it from your site than your email.

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@jane-maree Oh, okay. I’ll check out Jetpack. 🙂

@hope-ann
    I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you! 🙂

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.