A fading life. A dangerous gift. A desperate hope.

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions A fading life. A dangerous gift. A desperate hope.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zachary Holbrook
    @toklaham-veruzia

My flash fiction The Light Smuggler releases today through Havok. Like all Havok stories, it’s available for free for one day only, after which it will vanish into the archives, available to only the members of the Havok Horde.

Visit gohavok.com today, and be swept away by a story of renewal that pierces a dark world.

おはいよう. 日本語は好きです .

DeepRun
    @deeprun

@toklaham-veruzia

Highly recommend!! That was an excellent read!

You do not have a soul. You have a body.
    You are a soul. - C.S. Lewis

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@toklaham-veruzia I’m ashamed to say I wasn’t expecting much when I saw it was fantasy flash fic, but that was great. Good job evoking worldbuilding without making me feel like you were just using this as a teaser for a full book.

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@toklaham-veruzia Ooh, I liked it!! 😀 Great work! I feel like I need to know what happens next though…

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

Go read it, everyone. . . it’s really good. . . *disappears back into the shadows*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest