fb

A Comedy of Writers

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions A Comedy of Writers

Viewing 7 posts - 421 through 427 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson Hello!! 😁

How’s life? πŸ˜‰

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@evelyn

😊

You: How’s life?

Me: Crazy.

(What about you? πŸ˜‰ How’s Augustine? And does Arnold still live under your porch? And how’s your WIP coming along?)

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson Eh… life’s normal then. πŸ˜‰

(Augustine is doing well! I can’t believe he’s surviving the cold though. πŸ˜› And I have no idea what happened to Arnold – I haven’t seen him. Do ground hogs hibernate?? xD My WIP is… coming? Just need to plot it out. πŸ˜€ How’s your WIP? How’s Ferdinand?)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@eden-anderson

Yes, I am. Plus this one thing in my guild. Plus the role plays I’m in with my friends.

*awkward silence*

Yeah. I like role plays. XD

"You can dance with my henchman."

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@evelyn

Eh… life’s normal then. πŸ˜‰

Ah, that makes me feel better now. πŸ˜›

Glad to hear Augustine is doing well! (That is just such an adorable name for a cactus! How did you come up with it?) Uh…do groundhogs hibernate? I have no idea. *googles “do groundhogs hibernate*…………..Yes, turns out that they do. πŸ˜‰ So, we can just assume that Arnold is hibernating.

Oh, yes, of course! You told me you wanted to plot it out this weekend…hope it comes along smoothly! Uh…well, my WIP is moving, even if pretty slowly. I’m a pretty inconsistent, SLOW writer. πŸ˜‘ Ferdinand is doing very well. He’s consuming alarming amounts of chocolate, as usual, but still appears to be in fine health! πŸ˜›

@kari-karast

Well, I think that’s cool! Role playing seems like so much fun and I’ve often been tempted to join but life…πŸ™ƒ

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@eden-anderson

ItΒ is super fun!!

Yeah. Life will do that to a person. *pats your shoulder*

I role play with my friends on Google Docs just when we’re both online and free at the same time. Maybe you could do that with someone sometime. πŸ™‚ It’s a lot less complicated then the RPs on here. (mostly because there’s only 2 or 3 people doing it instead of like 5)

"You can dance with my henchman."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson They do hibernate? Wow, cool. πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 421 through 427 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest