fb

A Comedy of Writers

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions A Comedy of Writers

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    I, David
    @i-david

@kari-karast I read it. Quite your style of comedy and character interaction. πŸ˜€

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*grinning* I’ve been wanting to do something like that for a while now and I was just like why not post it on here while I’m at it. So… that happened. XD

Also thanks!!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@e_elaine_soup5 BBC’s Sherlock is the best! Favorite tv show by far! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Anyways… *coughs*

@kari-karast
    I was amused. xD

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@evelyn

Yay!!!! That was the goal. πŸ˜€

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

*another amused person joins the rank*

That was great, @kari-karast. πŸ˜€

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@eden-anderson

Yaaaay! Thanks!! I’m so glad!!!

I wasn’t sure how amusing it’d be to people who weren’t me and I’m glad itΒ is amusing!!!

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@kari-karast

Well, to be perfectly honest it wasn’t really funny to me. But that could be because I was reading it kinda fast and also because I’m not familiar with the references. But yeah, it was pretty good. πŸ˜‰ (At least it made more sense than my poor attempt at humor…*cough, cough* πŸ™ƒ)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@eden-anderson

Oh that’s perfectly fine too! πŸ™‚

And I wasn’t really referencing. It was just 2 of my characters in a scene that will never actually happen in my books but that I wanted to write.

Although the song was from the My Little Pony Movie so… maybe that would be referencing?

I was also making fun of singing villains in a roundabout way.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@kari-karast

*whew* I was really hoping I wouldn’t come across as a jerk. Yeah, I was talking about the song when I said referencing.

I must admit that your idea was funny though. I love when writers make up scenes that are never actually seen in the books…it means they know their characters well, or at least trying to learn them better. πŸ˜€

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@eden-anderson

Nah. Not a jerk at all. Plus it’s probably funnier to me since they’reΒ my characters.

Ah. Yeah. MLP song. I don’t blame you for not knowing it. I only watched the movie cuz I was bored.

You basically just described what role play is right there. XD

But yeah. I decided that was Kalsya’s theme songΒ but… you can’t exactly give non-singing villains in a book a theme song so, I did that.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@kari-karast

Okay, good. *faints with relief*

Hey, that’s okay…I’ve watched things that were less than *cough* productive (or even profitable) when I was bored, too.Β πŸ˜‘Β πŸ˜›

Yeah, role playing…I’ve never really done it before. I didn’t join the role playing threads on here because I don’t really have time to keep up and also because I found out about them like 10 pages in. πŸ˜›

you can’t exactly give non-singing villains in a book a theme song so, I did that.

Haha, that’s great! πŸ˜†

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@eden-anderson

Yeah. That was probably smart of you. The role play for learning has an explosion of posts atΒ least once a day. The Character Game is slower, but still kinda fast. (I… may or may not be in both of them… XD)

I also role play with my friends on Google Docs. Which is just when we’re both online and free at the same time. That’s fun too.

Thanks!

I, David
    @i-david

@eden-anderson Long time, no see! It’s been a while… I saw @evelyn around here somewhere recently too. XD

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@i-david Yeah, I jump on and off threads like this. XD

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@kari-karast

I am pretty sure you are on both the role playing threads. πŸ˜›

@i-david

Oh, hey! Yeah, I haven’t really been on here much recently…but don’t worry, I am still very much alive. 😁 (No matter how silent or uninterested I may appear, I am always on the look out for certain, giant yellow monsters…πŸ˜›)

@evelyn

Hi! *waves* πŸ˜‰β€

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest