a bunch of questions

Forums General Site Info Guidelines & FAQ a bunch of questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Maya Joelle
    @mayajoelle

Hello. I’m new and I have a lot of questions.

I think I posted in the “Introduce Yourself” space, but my topic is not appearing. Any ideas why?

Do I have to be invited to join groups, or can I just… join them?

Is there a way to view all members of the site?

And… there are probably more but that’s all I can think of just now.

๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต | ๐“ถ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ

Maya Joelle
      @mayajoelle

Update: I joined a group. So that question doesn’t matter anymore.

๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต | ๐“ถ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ

Maya Joelle
        @mayajoelle

Annnd…. looked through some other posts and I’m betting my post was marked as spam because I had a bunch of links in it. Which probably counts as self-promoting? :/ I read the guidelines a while ago but didn’t check them before posting… my fault. Should I recreate the post without the links?

Beth Darlene
          @beth20

@mayajoelle

Love your name btw!

Yeah, I would try reposting it without the links. Yeah, and you figured out the groups!

Viewing all members on the site. I’m not sure about that. I know you can see all who’s active at the time.

Jominkreesa, for the weirdos who know what it means! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Beth Darlene
            @beth20

Lol I just saw that you left YWW!

Maya Joelle
              @mayajoelle

@beth20 (hoping I tagged you right)

Thanks! I’ll just type it again.

Are you on YDubs?

Beth Darlene
                @beth20

@mayajoelle

Yeah, that’s happened to me also! So annoying!

Yeah, I am! I joined on the 28th of last month!

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@mayajoelle *jumps in* Heya! Welcome to SE!

Okay, so first off–yeah, the spam filter usually eats posts with more than one link or picture, I believe. Sometimes even one link? Anyway, it’s fairly easy to get around when needed–putting a space in the middle of a link, etc. I’ve also simply pasted a URL instead of using the “insert link” thing when linking a helpful article or something. But sometimes the filter is just picky. ๐Ÿ˜›

Hm, all members of the site. . . I’m not sure. @daeus-lamb do you know?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Daeus Lamb
                    @daeus-lamb

@mayajoelle There isn’t a way to view all members of the site, no. Though if you go to the bottom of the forum page, you’ll see everyone who’s been active in the last 24hrs.

๐Ÿ˜€
                    ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘
                    ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Maya Joelle
                    @mayajoelle

Thank you both!

( @daeus-lamb I’m curious, what exactly does your tagline/signature represent? A person with… a row of turtles?)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Maya Joelle.

@mayajoelle @daeus-lamb I’ve often wondered that myself, but I never thought to ask. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
                      -JRR Tolkien

About the tagline, I mean.

-JRR Tolkien

Daeus Lamb
                      @daeus-lamb

@mayajoelle Yes. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜€
                      ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘
                      ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Arindown
                      @arindown

@olivia Hey, I just saw over on a different thread that you live in Northern Ontario. So do I! Don’t feel like you have to answer, if you’d rather not, but I was just wonderingย where you lived (you don’t have to be specific)?

It would just be cool if we actually lived near each-other.๐Ÿ˜‰

Live doing what you love. Die doing what you love. Do what you love for the Master.

@arindown

That is awesome!!!!!! Almost everyone on here says they are from the States, and it’s super cool that you’re from Canada as well, but also Northern Ontario!!!!

I won’t say what town I live in, but it’s like, way up north. Everyone I tell about it is like “Where in the world is that?!?” It’s north of Thunder Bay, and it’s a mining town. I love living here, and the winters are ย heavenly (in my opinion) because of all the snow and skating and hockey. ๐Ÿ™‚

Where abouts are you?

-JRR Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest