fb

Reply To: NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner Reply To: NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Livi Ryddle
@anne_the_noob14

@evelyn 😀

*in Smeagol voice* That wasss not me! That was Preciousss! Yess, it was Preciousss…

😀

@kari-karast
😀 Thanks! I’ve got one that’ll work for now. I don’t like it as much as I’d like to like it because I hate alliteration. Hate it. *shakes head* I’ll keep you in mind though!!

(oh, the title is A Paralegal’s Peril at the moment 😀 )

@r-m-archer
I went through a phase like that once… It wasn’t the same series (I totally need to read The Inheritance Cycle at some point), but it had the same effect lol. I forget what series it was… *frowns*

@eden-anderson
😀 😀 😀

“You sound way to excited to destroy your poor butler’s life.”  Oh, I am. I totally am XD

@r-m-archer

*screams* YOU’VE SEEN IT, TOO!?!? AAAAAHHHHH!!!!                *coughs* *looks at you suspiciously* Or… are you just using a gif from it…?

ALSO, SEND HELP. I’m only outlining a death scene and I’m already crying…how am I going to write this?!! *sobs* *rips out hair* oh my poor little darlings. I’M GOING TO DESTROY THEM AND ME. Why didn’t anyone warn me before I started, that writing was going to be this traumatic?

Hey. Um. I don’t know how to tell you this gently, but… KILL THEM. KILL YOUR DARLINGS. THEY WILL HATE YOU. BUT IT’S ALL FOR THE PLOT. ALL FOR THE READERS. YOUR READERS WILL ALSO HATE YOU. BUT THEY WILL ALSO LOVE YOU. BECAUSE THEY WILL UNDERSTAND. KILL YOUR DARLINGS.

😀

*sees your distraught face* *immediately feels horrible* *blinks back tears of my own* *hands you chocolate and tea* *rolls you up in a blanket taco* *sets you on cushy couch by a fireplace*            (*whispers*) ok… I’m gonna go now…

@emgc
😀

Yes! It is… *makes a “yikes” face* XD

@millennium
Oooooo…. Pretty….. :3 They’re so prettyyyy…. So aesthetic… 😀

Also, the scene where the love interest realizes that she’s falling in love because awww, how sweet…you love him now but in like three chapters I’m going to completely destroy your pretty little heart FOREVER. *villainous cackling*

Yes. This is how you do it. BREAK THEIR HEARTS. SMASH ‘EM.

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher
Which idea did you decide on? Or.. which one did the coin decide on? 😀

Lol! It kinda does, to be honest XD

Spotify, like, saved my life. (not literally) It’s aMAzinggg…

@catwing
If it’s not too much trouble… Might I have a box as well? I like boxes… 😀

GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS IT’S NOVEMBER NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*remembers that breathing is a good idea*

EEEEEEEhhaaaaaaaa EEEEEEEEhhhaaaaaaaaaaa EEEEEhaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok. Enough of that. I’ve gotta run. We’re going to town today and I’ve got a meeting to go to. (Um. @millennium You’ve got more than I’ve got… I’ve got 175. Heh. *eye twitches*)

(*in smol voice*) I’m scared… o.O

😀 😀 😀 WE GOT THIS Y’ALL

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"