fb

Reply To: NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner Reply To: NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Livi Ryddle
@anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast Hey, you’re good! *takes huge mug of hot chocolate*

Just sent a friend request!

Ooohhh… Your WIP sounds really cool! (and I’ve gotta decide on a title for mine, too… )

@r-m-archer

To some extent it depends on the story; sometimes I only need a few main plot points and I can write as I go in between those, while some require a lot more planning ahead of time. What I’ve done with the past several of my stories is split the outline into chapters and give a brief summary of each scene (within each chapter) and its setting, events, and emotions, including what information I want to be shared, what relationships I want to showcase or develop, etc. if I know those things ahead of time.

*nods* Cool. Very cool. Thanks!

@eden-anderson
*sips cider* Ooo this is good… tHANKS but I’ve got my doubts still…

Hey! That sounds awesome! You’ll do fine!!

@evelyn
That was literally the best post I’ve seen! XD All the action! The cozy feels! I love it πŸ˜€ (and I love @eden-anderson ‘s reaction to it πŸ˜€ )

*gets to page about the cake* *grabs plate of cake and a fork* *goes off and sits in corner* (*in Gollum voice*)My preciousssss… yesss…

@emgc
Oh! I love your forum signature, btw!

@evelyn
Yo. Your novel sounds awesome. Like. Really. Fog monsters, treehouses, and magicians, oh my!

@gabriellepollack
πŸ˜€ Yeah. True!

@emgc
Heh. You’re not alone on that tests part. I don’t have tests exactly, but November’s gonna be CRAAAAAzy. I forgot I’m supposed to sew thirteen bags for one of my mom’s friends… the lady’s paying me $10 a bag though, so at least there’s money involved πŸ˜› I hope you do well on your tests!!

UPDATE TIME!!!

SO!! The closer we get to Friday, the more excited (andalsoreallyscared) I get!! I got eight-ish more paragraphs written of my outline, and I’ve got some more plans in my head that I don’t have on paper yet. THISISGONNABESOAWESOMEGUYS!!!

(*with relish*) My characters are gonna hate me!! HHAHAHAHAHAH

ahem

But yes. I just figured out a way for my butler’s love interest to be accused of murder. It’s awesome πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Scene I’m most excited to write:

Definitely the one where the butler starts to realize that: “Hey! The love of my life could be the person who killed my boss! That’s marvelous…” *rubs hands together and chuckles*

β€œEnough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"