fb

Reply To: I'm nobody, Who are you?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself I'm nobody, Who are you? Reply To: I'm nobody, Who are you?

Caseybold
@caseybold

@evelyn That’s so cool! It’s been a while since I’ve gone to an English Country Dance. All of my friends got into swing dancing lately, so the last few dances I attended were swing. It’s hard to practice some of that stuff without a group, you know?

I want to read Crime and Punishment too. I probably should have started there, but a friend recommended The Brothers Karamazov so I finished that one recently. It was so great I didn’t hesitate to say that Dostoevsky is one of my favorite authors, but that’s actually the only book of his I’ve read. I need to start on another soon. I love finding an author I like and just reading everything they ever wrote 😀

Citadel of God is the first deWohl I read, and still a solid favorite. The Spear is pretty good too. I love that he writes historical fiction centered on Christian saints and events, without being corny or preachy, and he understands the politics and thoughts of the times he writes about very well. Gene Stratton-Porter writes romance stories very much in the style of L.M. Montgomery or Louisa May Alcott. My favorites are A Girl of the Limberlost and The Harvester. I really can’t decide between those two.

I have the opposite problem! I always edit my stuff down to a short story and have trouble writing anything longer. I’m attempting a novel again lately but I’m a bit stuck around 19k lol . . . Have you finished any novels yet? What are they about? How do you find so much to write? Is that too hard to answer? Lol sorry, I’ve always wondered that about people who write lots of novels though.

I'm nobody, Who are you? -Emily Dickinson 뜻이 있는 곳에 길이 있다.

Pin It on Pinterest