fb

Reply To: I'm nobody, Who are you?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself I'm nobody, Who are you? Reply To: I'm nobody, Who are you?

Evelyn
@evelyn

@caseybold Oh neat! I don’t know a technical term for that…. *shrugs* but sounds like yours is. 😉

English Country Dancing and Swing dancing is what I mainly do. My family is actually helping organize a English Country Dance for my community — there will be two a year. I’m super excited for our first one. (:

Wow, you have been writing for a long time! That is a great list of amazing authors. I would have to agree with loving J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis’s works. They’re amazing. <3  I also agree with Charles Dickens and Louisa May Alcott and L.M. Montgomery (though I haven’t read anything of the later two for a couple years). I’ve been wanting to read Crime and Punishment for a while now but haven’t gotten around to it. I’ve never heard of Louis deWohl or Gene Stratton-Porter though. Which of their books are best to start with?

I mainly write poems and fantasy novels. For some reason I can’t get short stories out of me – they always grow another couple thousand words. 😆

Pin It on Pinterest